1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Community Weapons Pack 0.4

A weapons mod pack based on the communities ideas.

1. porxygamer
    porxygamer
    5/5,
    Version: 0.4
    where do you find (Dimensional Liquid)
  2. GrVT-ChILd
    GrVT-ChILd
    5/5,
    noice and do make some weapon from the Fate/ series im dying too see some noble phantasm in a pixel art game.
  3. marcu472
    marcu472
    5/5,
    The mod is really nice,very easy to find in admin mode,and all the weapons have a distinguishable silouette.
    Might i suggest some weapons,not specificaly from a game:
    -a electric katana (Special ability:"Spear" spin[if it works])
    -a staff that creates an invisible wall on the cursor
    -a bow that shoots lava
    (if you can do these,by that,if it doesn't work,then my bad,also,just a sugestion)
  4. Skyfall927
    Skyfall927
    5/5,
    Please do me a favor and add more gear from Ratchet and Clank. That was my childhood and #1 reason to get this mod
    1. Jeffreyg228
      Author's Response
      Will do my good sir :) I love Ratchet and Clank as well. Any recommendations as to which weapons you would like to see?
  5. Katakuri
    Katakuri
    5/5,
    i love this mod
    1. Jeffreyg228
      Author's Response
      Thank you very much, I've put allot work into it. If you have any recommendations let me know and I'll try to add it to the next update.
  6. Raidanite
    Raidanite
    5/5,
    Version: 0.3
    the RYNO brings back ps2 memories <3
  7. RustedFate10
    RustedFate10
    4/5,
    I installed it but how do i use any weapons?
  8. Dantequeenston@gmail
    Dantequeenston@gmail
    3/5,
    I install the mod on starbound 1.3 And dont work no apear the dimensional work bench
  9. doodfoododo
    doodfoododo
    4/5,
    I like it, but I think some Bloodborne weapons/ guns would spice it up a little.
  10. AtroxDemon
    AtroxDemon
    5/5,
    I'm sorry but, how can I install it?

by the way excellent mod :)
    1. Jeffreyg228
      Author's Response
      If you have WinRAR then drag "CommunityWeaponsPack.rar" into your mods folder, then right-click on the mod and left-click on "Extract to CommunityWeaponsPack/". You should now see a folder with the name of the mod, if you do then just delete the ".rar". After that you should be ready to go. If you have anymore problems just let me know. :) Thank you for the feedback.
  11. osobnivlak
    osobnivlak
    5/5,
    Version: 0.1
    This is awesome :D
    Dude i have an idea. You could add Dark Repulser and Elucidator from Sword Art Online :D
    1. Jeffreyg228
      Author's Response
      Thank you for your feedback, I'm working on that now :) and it should be in the next update.
  12. amirmiked12
    amirmiked12
    5/5,
    hey man
    love the pixel art
    your doing a great job, Maybe we could team up .lol
    5 star
  13. CREEPYGENERALL
    CREEPYGENERALL
    5/5,
    THIS IS THE BEAST
    1. Jeffreyg228
      Author's Response
      Thank you for your Review, If there are any weapons you would like to see added to this modpack just let me know and I'll see what I can do. :)
  14. JustGama
    JustGama
    4/5,
    yey :D
    1. Jeffreyg228
      Author's Response
      Thank you for the download.

If there are any weapons you would like to see add to the modpack just let me know and I'll see what I can do. :)