1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Counter Strike Armor + Weapons 2016-1-20

Adds 2 armor sets and 4 weapons from CS:GO

1. hop843
    Hello everyone, I'm back with another mod. This time around I've got a selection of CSGO weapons and armor.

The 2 pieces of armor are for the Counter Terrorists and Terrorists. The 4 weapons are a pick of the most iconic weapons in CSGO which are the AWP, Ak47, M4A4 and the Desert Eagle (Deagle)

ct-awp.png ct-deagle.png ct-m4a4.png

ct-mag7.png ct-usp.png

t-ak.png t-glock.png

[ t-mac10.png t-deagle.png

weaponsbig.png

I'm just getting back into modding so I'm a little rusty. I have yet to figure out the recipes and so these items are not able to be crafted yet. In the meantime the item id's for spawning them are:

Counter Terrorist Clothes:
    cthead
    ctchest
    ctlegs

Terrorist Clothes:
    thead
    tchest
    tlegs

Weapons:
    ak47
    awp
    m4a4
    deagle
    mac10
    mag7
    glock
    usp

Hope you guys can enjoy this mod, i understand its not really for everyone but i had fun making it and am open to any and all suggestions for mods to come!
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.

Recent Reviews

1. Link2411
    Link2411
    5/5,
    Version: 2016-1-20
    Can I get the permission to update the mod and redistribute it? I know it says you can, but I need your consent before releasing
  2. hankhell420
    hankhell420
    4/5,
    Awesome mod, could you please add the double barrel?
  3. LienMoi
    LienMoi
    3/5,
    Dude,how to get guns,i try to read all this post but nothing help me about finding and craft those guns
  4. zengpingxiang
    zengpingxiang
    5/5,
    太棒啦
  5. betailas
    betailas
    5/5,
    Nice stuff! Waiting for more.
  6. JackÜ
    JackÜ
    5/5,
    What Kraft have guns ?
  7. DMPOfficial
    DMPOfficial
    4/5,
    Version: 2016-1-19
    Great design and pixel art! Add the CT player model with the gas mask next? Also the deagle is too big mate.
  8. Lefl
    Lefl
    4/5,
    Version: 2016-01-18
    Nice mod, but please add some more guns.
    Also the deagle is a "bit" oversized
    1. hop843
      Author's Response
      More guns on the way right now! As for the deagle, it was hard to capture its awesomeness when it was smaller but the weapons I'm working on should be a bit more realistic. Thanks for liking the mod!
  9. 2nd Lieutenant Raoni
    2nd Lieutenant Raoni
    5/5,
    Version: 2016-01-18
    very cool :D
    are you planing on adding more weps?
    1. hop843
      Author's Response
      Absolutely, I'm working on some right now!