1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Country Haley 2016-12-30

Redo of Haley protrait and character sheet to look more country

1. monteso
    WARNING: DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS MOD ANY OTHER PLACE THAN NEXUSMODS. WWW.STARDEWVALLEYMODS.NET STEALS MY AND OTHER PEOPLE'S MODS AND UPLOADS THEM ON THEIR WEBSITE WITHOUT PERMISSION. DON'T DOWNLOAD OUR MODS THERE

As Haley's relationship meter starts to increase you start to find her beginning to change. Caring less about fashion and looks. I felt that her appearance should reflect this change in attitude. So awhile ago I made this , for my own use, but have since decided to share. Haley will now be wearing a flannel shirt and have her hair tied back. Comes in two versions, "Busty" and "Modest".

Ver 0.2 New Hat and Jean variants

The Busty verison is a edited version of 3dgamerman (AirplaneRandy) 's "Buxom Cleavage Portraits" mod. Check it out and its fully clothed version.
    CountryHaley Logo.png CountryHaley Hat&Jeans.png
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Do not alter or redistribute the assets included in this mod.