1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

CrazyFreak's Musical Collection 2.0

A musical collection with some of the most professional and accurate sounding ABCs out there.

1. ALREDYTAKEN
    ALREDYTAKEN
    4/5,
    Version: 2.0
    would be 5 stars if it had Il Vento D'oro and Stardust Crusaders, but its still great
  2. bob23008
    bob23008
    5/5,
    ану чики брики в дамки
  3. Dustine
    Dustine
    5/5,
    jojo
  4. Byron Springhill
    Byron Springhill
    5/5,
    Could we get some Pokemon Diamond and Pearl themes?
  5. nova_clockwork
    nova_clockwork
    5/5,
    persona series
  6. Cross Czech
    Cross Czech
    5/5,
    You haz Nightwish? Why can't I click a 6th star? Thank you
  7. SkeithStone
    SkeithStone
    4/5,
    Really good mod. 4/5
  8. Vauban
    Vauban
    4/5,
    Version: 1.9
    I would give it a 5 Star, but I would like it if you added the entire Undertale Soundtrack, such as Megalovania, Asgore, Hopes and dreams and all of them, Then I will give it a 5 Star, Either way great pack
    1. CrazyFreak
      Author's Response
  9. voctzx
    voctzx
    5/5,
    Version: 1.9
    This is amazing man, can i request you to do Silhoutte from Kana-boon? I do manage to find the midi and try to convert it myself but the result is not really satisfying. So i hope you could help me, cheers
  10. Cube The Zombie
    Cube The Zombie
    1/5,
    Version: 1.8
    Awful pack.
    1. CrazyFreak
      Author's Response
      Thanks for the review! Might I ask what your complaints may be with my Collection so that I may better it in the future?
  11. LimeDraft
    LimeDraft
    5/5,
    Version: 1.7
    Hahahaha) 666.1 KB hahahaha)
  12. Gleb_Pirate
    Gleb_Pirate
    5/5,
    Version: 1.6
    Song name? I joke! Awesome, waiting a day in Starbound now not so boring!
    P.S. If i have misses, sorry, I am from Russia!
  13. PaxLator
    PaxLator
    3/5,
    To add on SexualRhinoceros' review: the quality of the .abc files are superb, but they are a mess of instruments crammed into a single file each song. I'd suggest separating the instruments of the songs into various .abc files for use with different instruments at once (intended for various players at once), so as to not sacrifice the quality of the songs themselves.
  14. SexualRhinoceros
    SexualRhinoceros
    3/5,
    Too many drum sections which dont sound good on any instrument. Overall decent quality, I won't use em ever though since obnoxious slamming of 1 note in most songs
  15. starboundthailand
    starboundthailand
    5/5,
    I like this.
  16. Bergelmir
    Bergelmir
    4/5,
    Version: 1.5
    I like this colelction very much! But why do some songs have a quite long pause at the beginning?
    1. CrazyFreak
      Author's Response
      Some of them are just like that, others I may have removed percussion parts from them to make them sound a little nicer overall.
  17. J_Mourne
    J_Mourne
    5/5,
    Version: 1.5
    Excellent quality of ABC notation. Greatly superior to some other collections where the music doesn't sound very like the original.
  18. AngryBogle
    AngryBogle
    5/5,
    Version: 1.4
    Great mod! Glad to see someone's doing great songs for StarBound.
  19. Jochen_RoK
    Jochen_RoK
    5/5,
    great!
  20. LordLyciaX
    LordLyciaX
    5/5,
    Well made music! More awesomeness for my song list.