Now a rewrite of Crew Customization Updated to have an interface, allow full customization of gear, change name and apply augments to crew members.
(Referenced mod links are still for their steam workshop page)
- Added GUI.
- Rewrote code to be compatible with other mods. (no longer replaces files)
- Fixed "secondary" items not working.
- Added quickbar mini support.
- Tried balancing crewmember damage scaling, now gets bonus from your armor again.
- Uploaded to Forums.
How it works:
- 1. Get a "Crew Customization +" interface item.
- 2. Found at the "Infinity Express" or by talking to a tailor. (or use quickbar mini).
- 3. Open the interface and edit your crew members.
- Items are changed in real-time. (Even when out of the ship)
- Name and augments are applied on respawn. (or after some time)
- "Armor" slots now apply their inserted augments to the crew member. (disabled while on ship) (be careful, not all augments will work)
- Has a list of crew members that can be edited (left).
- Currently selected crew member data. (right)
- Crew member portrait. (Displays changes)
- Name text-box, displays the name and allows changing the name. (top-middle)
- Toggle copy mode. ("lock" looking button at top-middle)
- Item slots:
- Clicking on a slot sets that item to the item held in mouse. (empty counts as an item)
- Right-clicking resets the slot to the item the crew member had when first selected from the list.
- While on copy-mode, clicking with an empty hand will give a non-sellable copy of the item.
- "S" button, toggles detailed status. (top-left)
- "R" button, sets the slots to the default for the crew member.
- "Save" button, saves changes to gear and name.
- Health, Energy bars, display visually how much health and energy the crew member has. (real-time) (bottom-middle)
- Protection, Damage multiplier text, displays how much armor and damageMult the crew member has. (real-time) (bottom-middle)
- Status: (real-time) (right-most)
- Displays current health/max, regen.
- Displays current energy/max, regen.
- Displays current non-zero elemental resitance values.
- Displays current status immunities.
Thanks to @depression Hurts, Eat More KFC for this info:
- NPCs have limited usable weapons in their AI, so even if you can give them a weapon like a Yoyo, the npc won't use it because it doesn't know how, so it's more limited to "vanilla" weapon types (modded weapons/shields work, when their type is vanilla, eg: "Pistol"), they also don't like staffs or wands.
- Some modded crew members may constantly switch items, tell me if that's the case.
- nonuniform :
- "Primaries" option added.
- "All gear" option added.
- The "Outfit" now only sets cosmetic/armor.
- Crew members now appear in alphabetical order.
- SentientSupper's Follower Health Bars
- Maid NPCs
- Chef Crewman
- Earth's Finest
- Elithian Races
- Frakin Universe. (May allow npcs to use staffs)
I suggest use NpcSpawner+ to create your crew but using Crew Customization to set their gear.
- Reset all your crew's uniform beforehand to avoid constant weapon switching on some cases.
- Remove the "Crew Customization +" item from your inventory.
(Uninstalling without resetting seems to keep the custom uniforms, not guaranteed)
- If you had one of the previous Crew Customization mods:
- Unsubscribe from that mod.
- Subscribe to this one.
- Load your save file.
- Save and quit.
- Mod Pack Permissions:
- Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
- Mod Assets Permissions:
- Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.
Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.Dismiss Notice
Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
Crew Customization + 5.61
Fully customize inidivual armor, items and uniform worn by your crew.