1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Crew Customization + 5.61

Fully customize inidivual armor, items and uniform worn by your crew.

1. faennia
    faennia
    5/5,
    Version: 5.61
    Pretty nice mod!
  2. Lumpy109
    Lumpy109
    5/5,
    Version: 5.61
    An excellent addition to my mod collection, have been using this mod along with maid NPC's for a long time, and it never ceases to be of use to me. 5/5 mod, especially with the recent update, a lot of things were fixed for me that I found annoying before, keep up the good work! :)
  3. X La Eriza
    X La Eriza
    2/5,
    Version: 1.5
    the mod is good and works quite well but the tailor NPCs do not work when I try to take them in my team to some mission or excursion
  4. Naunty
    Naunty
    5/5,
    it working!
  5. Angelycnytemare
    Angelycnytemare
    3/5,
    Used the Steam version, and it works great.
    However, when trying to install this manually(friend im trying to play with isnt using steam) it doesn't work? Maybe I just don't know what I'm doing?
  6. Lightning Wing
    Lightning Wing
    1/5,
    This mod doesn't work. All it does when I try to change outfits is my selected crew mates get killed with no outfit change.
  7. KuyaBatman
    KuyaBatman
    5/5,
    amazing mod, used it for a long time, i just wish you would remove the option to buy from infinity express so the tailor wont be useless
    1. FelmastProMcLane
      Author's Response
      The mod "non-uniform" removes the item from the tailor, so it is also there.
  8. MrPink0405
    MrPink0405
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0 cf
    Man that was so cool!!!
  9. New Dawn
    New Dawn
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0 cf
    Exellent!