1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Cute Cursor 1.5 1.2

A cute cursor replacement

1. Shuaizu
    Hello all. This is my original mod Cute Cursor, finally updated to 1.5. I used to be MissMochi, but that account was banned a long time ago for saying contentpatcher didn't work. I just recently uploaded this mod the other day, after realizing it had 2.2k downloads, and an unofficial port to contentpatcher by a fan of it, however Pathoschild has abusively banned me yesterday for saying contentpatcher wasn't working with my mod, and asking him for help. His behavior is unacceptable and you should stand up against him and tell him enough.

This mod will remain xnb for obvious reasons, but you can port it if you want, with credit to Shuaizu/Kholdstare/MissMochi. To install, just drag the Content folder into your Stardew Valley folder.

Mod images: https://imgur.com/a/ybNI79U
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.