1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

CuteBound 0.99j

Cute-ification of every playable races of Starbound

1. Mr.PotatoFlip
    Mr.PotatoFlip
    4/5,
    Version: 0.99g
    Its cute but the avians don't look like a bird anymore and the novakid is a bit... Eh... I can't explain it. But the rest 10/10
  2. danziger
    danziger
    5/5,
    kawaii, can't play without it!
  3. Overthrowthegovernmet
    Overthrowthegovernmet
    5/5,
    Cute mod i wish it was compatible with ebs tho
  4. activate
    activate
    5/5,
    Good!
  5. Warlord27
    Warlord27
    5/5,
    Without this mod Esther face will kill me in 1 mins
    and Thank you for uploading this mod for improving the face that need to improve
    Long review in 2-3 weeks i don't know why i forgot rate this mod
  6. TheEnemy27
    TheEnemy27
    5/5,
    Esther has never been so hot... What am i doing with my life?
    Also for those of you who didn't like some changes in the Novakid race, you can go to Mods>Cutebound>Humanoid>Novakid and delete "Femalehead" and "Malehead" there you go, you can do it to pretty much any race that you wish to set to default if you don't like cute eyes in your faceless cowboys ^-^
  7. lendrick
    lendrick
    5/5,
    This is awesome, but when are you going to do the Tsunderichus Horror?
  8. boombadaboom
    boombadaboom
    5/5,
    amazing
  9. Ghajari
    Ghajari
    5/5,
    I've tested this mod since weeks ago and the first week I removed it from the game, but then I felt like there is something missing in the game which was this mod CuteBound. I love the new version the face expressions are super awesome and really cute.
    I suggest that you change SAIL view... for example in a detailed explaining, each race has a different SAIL not the same face, and add male and female SAIL, only if possible.
    Hope you improve it more and reach beyond the perfection!
    1. barbariank
      Author's Response
      Different sails for each races is something i hopefully plan to do later
      I'll do my best, thanks \o/
  10. Zach_Attack
    Zach_Attack
    5/5,
    Version: 0.99e
    Amazing Mod! (although I personally don't like the harpies, but that's okay because i can just not use 'em :P)
    P.S. Thanks SO MUCH for changing it to a .zip file! now I can finally download it here!
  11. johnbas16
    johnbas16
    5/5,
    Version: 0.99e
    Need more hairs xD good mod
  12. Yoseiri
    Yoseiri
    5/5,
    Version: 0.99d
    I dont like the change for the Novakids that much but its still a great mod :)
  13. Leego
    Leego
    3/5,
    Literally just gave everything anime eyes.
  14. Roskii Heiral
    Roskii Heiral
    5/5,
    Excellent mod, it really makes the vanilla races fit well with other great race mods you find here =3
  15. Cheburek
    Cheburek
    5/5,
    Awsome! Good mod! Keep it up!
  16. 19jind
    19jind
    5/5,
    Me rike 2 much. Vey gud.
  17. tIGERIL
    tIGERIL
    5/5,
    good
  18. Yev
    Yev
    3/5,
    Version: 0.99b
    Good mod all in all, but pushes for the same feel/theme a bit too much. Especially on the latest update.
    The changes to gear and story npcs are surprisingly extensive, most good some less good.
    As much as I like the harpy Avians, the vanilla ones where fine, and the harpies are better off as a new seperate race. (or perhaps as extra gender for avian if that's at all possible.)
    Glitch and especially novakids where fine without humanoid eyes as well. Though I can appreciate the various glitch "hair" styles.
    Novakid however are like recolored humans now, losing what little unique feel they had..
    1. barbariank
      Author's Response
      As you can guess i'm not aiming for unique but for a cuter approach to the races, mostly because i like monster girls but when they are more human than monsters, lack of face is not cute.
      This mod pretty much started as a personnal project but in the end it's the very first time i release one of my things, hopefully more will come for other games (like stardew valley)
  19. sayavani10
    sayavani10
    5/5,
    Nice...!
  20. Notameme
    Notameme
    5/5,
    Honestly, Starbound lacked something as far as species goes, the player and humanoid sprites looked, well, ugly. This mod is honestly one of my favorite mods, for it fills in that void and makes the game more aesthetically pleasing. I can see the effort that went into this mod, and honestly, I love it.