1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

CuteBound 0.99n

Cute-ification of every playable races of Starbound

1. Zach_Attack
    Zach_Attack
    5/5,
    Version: 0.99e
    Amazing Mod! (although I personally don't like the harpies, but that's okay because i can just not use 'em :P)
    P.S. Thanks SO MUCH for changing it to a .zip file! now I can finally download it here!
  2. johnbas16
    johnbas16
    5/5,
    Version: 0.99e
    Need more hairs xD good mod
  3. Yoseiri
    Yoseiri
    5/5,
    Version: 0.99d
    I dont like the change for the Novakids that much but its still a great mod :)
  4. Leego
    Leego
    3/5,
    Literally just gave everything anime eyes.
  5. Roskii Heiral
    Roskii Heiral
    5/5,
    Excellent mod, it really makes the vanilla races fit well with other great race mods you find here =3
  6. Cheburek
    Cheburek
    5/5,
    Awsome! Good mod! Keep it up!
  7. 19jind
    19jind
    5/5,
    Me rike 2 much. Vey gud.
  8. tIGERIL
    tIGERIL
    5/5,
    good
  9. Yev
    Yev
    3/5,
    Version: 0.99b
    Good mod all in all, but pushes for the same feel/theme a bit too much. Especially on the latest update.
    The changes to gear and story npcs are surprisingly extensive, most good some less good.
    As much as I like the harpy Avians, the vanilla ones where fine, and the harpies are better off as a new seperate race. (or perhaps as extra gender for avian if that's at all possible.)
    Glitch and especially novakids where fine without humanoid eyes as well. Though I can appreciate the various glitch "hair" styles.
    Novakid however are like recolored humans now, losing what little unique feel they had..
    1. barbariank
      Author's Response
      As you can guess i'm not aiming for unique but for a cuter approach to the races, mostly because i like monster girls but when they are more human than monsters, lack of face is not cute.
      This mod pretty much started as a personnal project but in the end it's the very first time i release one of my things, hopefully more will come for other games (like stardew valley)
  10. sayavani10
    sayavani10
    5/5,
    Nice...!
  11. Notameme
    Notameme
    5/5,
    Honestly, Starbound lacked something as far as species goes, the player and humanoid sprites looked, well, ugly. This mod is honestly one of my favorite mods, for it fills in that void and makes the game more aesthetically pleasing. I can see the effort that went into this mod, and honestly, I love it.
  12. Deviprasada50
    Deviprasada50
    5/5,
    Version: 0.91
    Love it! Just.. Don't know how to properly get it on there. xD
  13. Ragdriel
    Ragdriel
    5/5,
    A must have mod! Everything looks way better! Females looks like females! There is a big variety on hairstyles to customize any race!
  14. JoshBaz
    JoshBaz
    5/5,
    very cute :D
  15. xxbbbluexx
    xxbbbluexx
    5/5,
    my favorite mod ever <3 so damn cute
  16. kaigostory
    kaigostory
    5/5,
    Very Good mod! Kawaii
  17. Guadaña
    Guadaña
    4/5,
    <3
  18. Redark
    Redark
    5/5,
    Good mod ! also, i want to use your human hair textures in a mod i'm making. can i?
  19. Fallen Angel
    Fallen Angel
    5/5,
    I really like the work you have done. Thank you very much.
  20. irralala
    irralala
    5/5,
    Nice~ makes me wanna play more ^^