I wont continue this mod myself. Feel free to take it and continue it.
With this little tool you can make your garden a little nicer.
It uses a pick and draw mechanic to transfer tile decorations (like grass for example) from one block to another.
It is craftable on the upgraded Foraging Station.
- Left Click: current operation on the foreground layer
- Right Click: current operation on the background layer
- Shift + Left Click: rotate through operation modes: pick -> draw -> clear -> pick
- Shift + Right Click: open decoration select window
- Pick: The deco tool will learn the decoration on the tile
- Draw: The deco tool will place the currently selected decoration onto the tile
- Clear: The deco tool will remove any decoration from the tile
- The deco tool will not pick or overwrite any decoration that could drop anything (like ores).
- Some "decorations" on worlds are actually tiny objects and can't be used with this tool.
Steam Download: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=740607519
- Mod Pack Permissions:
- Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
- Mod Assets Permissions:
- Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.
Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.Dismiss Notice
Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
Deco Tool [uncontinued] 4.0b
formerly "Staff of Regrowth" - Decorate the blocks all around your buildings...