1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Deco Tool [uncontinued] 4.0b

formerly "Staff of Regrowth" - Decorate the blocks all around your buildings...

1. Altreir
    Altreir
    5/5,
    Version: 4.0b
    Wonderful and lovely mod extremely useful
  2. Shadox2.0
    Shadox2.0
    5/5,
    Version: 4.0
    Awesome update , now all in one item , thx you very much.
  3. Shadox2.0
    Shadox2.0
    5/5,
    Version: 3.0
    So much better than use grass seed , why ? because instead of remove snow , use hoe , then use grass seed , i pick up grass and replace snow in 1 clic , also very usefull for grass on stone or stonebrick for build ruins and things like that , a must-have for every builder.
  4. Silverforte
    Silverforte
    5/5,
    Version: 3.0
    It's a good mod but you do need to create one that makes ores. People are going to cheat regardless of whether or not you make the mod capable of creating ores. I like to make dungeons (even natural-looking structures like mountains) on my server for people to explore and it would be nice if I could make 'natural' ore veins for them to mine.
    1. Zoomah
      Author's Response
      If you look for an admin tool, i suggest you Silverfeelins WEdit. I won't make ores placeable.
  5. Utkudakid
    Utkudakid
    5/5,
    Version: 2.3 (Glad Giraffe)
    Is there a better mod than this?GRASSY BLOOOOCKS!!
  6. Leithal--Weapon
    Leithal--Weapon
    5/5,
    Wonderful little tool will be using it to add some ocean vegetation that I sucked up with my matter manipulator! Thank you so much for adding a video of this mod. Good work so many awesome modders in this community!
  7. Stormie
    Stormie
    4/5,
    Absolutely love this mod, making good use of little details that we can't have access to.

However there are a few things I want to add:
    - It would be nice to have the old Staff of Regrowth back in the Version History.
    The reason would be the incompatibility the new Deco Tool is in Multiplayer. I often play on a specific vanilla server and the Deco Tool will crash the game if you select it due to its advanced functions. So I've been sticking with the old Staff for quite awhile now. Can confirm that the staff works well in both Pleased and Glad Giraffe.

- If possible, can you add a MP friendly version to this Deco Tool?

Other than those points, this is a highly recommended mod for builders or players who want to have better control on the natural look of the area.
    1. Zoomah
      Author's Response
      Sounds like that server wasn't updated in a while. No i wont and cant bring it back. I need a a logfile from the crash to see whats going on, like any other modder, as well. If i don't know whats going on, i can't fix anything.
  8. xFishbone
    xFishbone
    5/5,
    Version: 1.01 UG
    Because planting grass shouldnt be impossible when you can plant trees and 21943819 types of veggies.
  9. LocoLoki
    LocoLoki
    5/5,
    like it... brings a bit more beauty in the game
  10. redlace
    redlace
    5/5,
    Works as advertised! A bit slower to use than the hoe, but the ability to add grass really makes things prettier! Thank you!
  11. Pyanfar
    Pyanfar
    5/5,
    I have been looking for this for SO long! Absolutely brilliant! I love regrowing the grass after filling in holes that I either made myself, or that a meteor shower made for me.
    Big bonus; with a simple rightclick or two, you can also place different types of grass side by side. It makes my ponds/healing springs/etc look so much nicer =^_^=
  12. Kaiachi
    Kaiachi
    5/5,
    This tool is excellent! I love that it works on different ground types, and features different colors. Very worth it.
  13. Fibriel Solaer
    Fibriel Solaer
    5/5,
    Simple solution to Starbound's current lack of grass regrowth. Must have for all builders.
  14. TrueEdge
    TrueEdge
    5/5,
    Does as advertised :)
  15. Zero127
    Zero127
    5/5,
    YAY! I've been using the one-color grass form the Pixel Goods store. I can have a lawn again! Well done!
  16. sosmic
    sosmic
    5/5,
    exactly what i need !! good job sir =)
  17. nerdy birdy
    nerdy birdy
    4/5,
    I see a possible Terraria reference? //squeal
    Anyway, great mod, always needed this, and good job on it! The colors are hella eye-appealing too, which is a bonus~
  18. FoxyFullmoon
    FoxyFullmoon
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0 UG
    This is just what I wanted! Only problem is that it doesn't place grass under objects like tents and campfires.
    1. Zoomah
      Author's Response
      Hmm... no idea why... probably the Z-Layer... or you grab up those and replace them after you're done... i'm a bit limited about the possibilities here and was happy enough that it worked so far