1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Demon Race 2017 2017-09-28

Adds a race of red skinned horned humanoids base off the Demon Sister from P&SwG

1. lerahk
    title.png
    demonfemale.gif demonmale.gif
    This mod adds a race of Demons based off the Demon Sisters from P&SWG, There are several varying Horn styles, and two custom hairstyles as well as the vanilla human hairs).

I got back into Starbound and decided to fix up my old race mod, it's now fully functional for the current version and lacks the bugs from previous versions. Thanks to DrPvtSkittles for his Template Race Mod, It was really helpful (as I pretty much forgot how to do all this, after not touching Starbound modding for awhile).

In terms of equipment there is a starting outfit with 3 additional leg wear variants (shorts, skirt, and a variant of both with socks), a custom pair of glasses given for free in the ship-locker and craftable at the spinning wheel. And a single custom sword. For the rest the race will use vanilla human gear.
    kneesocks.png
    In addition, I changed horns to be separate from the hair, and you can now mix and match numerous hornstyles (with variants to be better suited for certain hairs) with the hair of your choosing.

character_Select.png
    As a side note, there are several hair and horn-style combinations that will not look proper when paired together, it's just a result of some of the styles I made.

Requirements:

This mod will require a character creation screen extender such as
    Character Creation Extender 100 by Xordaii. Feel free to use whichever one you like best.

Final Notes
    Please report any game breaking bugs, there shouldn't be any however I'd like to know if I missed something.
    If you want to use this mod for whatever purpose feel free, no need to credit me either (although don't claim it's your own). Maybe, send me a pm if you do something cool with it.
    Basically feel free to update/add to this mod yourself and reupload it, put it in a compilation, or use the assets in your own mod.

Also if this mod ever gets outdated feel free to update it and re-upload it yourself, as It's entirely possible I'll have moved on by that point
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.

Recent Reviews

1. Sgarts
    Sgarts
    5/5,
    Version: 2017-09-28
    nice
  2. alex7887
    alex7887
    5/5,
    Version: 2017-09-28
    Очень понравился данный мод, жалко что его не развивают.