1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Devunillia Race's 1.5.6

They are reptiles... Just kidding all of them are mammals with some mental problem

1. Clorevelde and new recipes

Adouglasc
    I added the Clorevelde as well as a weapon for them called the Magnetic Frost Ball also made my own recipes for the armor
  2. Colors are neat

Adouglasc
    You can now change their scale color with their underwear no more only blue scales
  3. Melee weapons

Adouglasc
    i have added 3 swords,1 short sword,1 fist,2 spears, a dagger, a axe, and hammer, also fixed some of the furniture recipes
    Saint Apollyon likes this.
  4. ship changes

Adouglasc
    due to my short memory and me not checking my file i realized i updated more then the ship besides with the lore im making Novakid are the first race the kybin encountered so i updated the armor sprites as opposed to what they were before and all of errors in the sprites i noticed are now fixed
  5. lot of stuff

Adouglasc
    i added 6 new weapons and redid the tier 6 sprites a little
    also added 3 or so codex's
  6. Guns and armor

Adouglasc
    Added all armor might have to refine the sprites
    Added about 8 or so guns
    K1AR
    K1AR-2
    K1SG
    K1SG-2
    K3MG
    K3HMG
    K3 Pistol
    K3SR
    DrPvtSkittles likes this.
  7. first tier 6 stuff

Adouglasc
    i added the first of the tier 6 armor and other stuff 20171118135155_1.jpg
  8. tail

Adouglasc
    i added their tails now i just need to fix their arms and make it where the color can change
  9. Fixed error plus other

Adouglasc
    I am currently working on all armor and a crafting station i also have planned a couple of weapons that should come in the near future
  10. added some more

Adouglasc
    added tier 2 and am starting on tier 3 have also added the punching bag monster as the ship pet