1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Devunillia Race's 1.5.6

They are reptiles... Just kidding all of them are mammals with some mental problem

1. bed chairs and doors

Adouglasc
    It may brake i changed some things and some of the name for mah objects to easy to remember names
    bed=kybinbed
    door=kybindoor
    and so on for the one i have so far exept the light its is
    bluelantern

bluelantern.png steamchair.png steambed.png my stuff i made
    ill make the rest of the armor next or at least tier 2...
  2. KCU Anti everything rifle

Adouglasc
    i added this beast of a rifle and this is actual a tier 6 weapon so theirs that it does 200 damage might lower that by a lot is crafted with 20 durasteel, bars, 20 solarium stars, and 20 refined aegisalt like everything else it is still being crafted at the tier 1 anvil but i will move them to the right place soon in the next update also do any one have any ideas KCUATrifle.png
    Short Story
    Access cleared, okay are you ready ,to fire yes commander , on my signal take aim and...
  3. new pet

Adouglasc
    you can now enjoy the experience of a sometimes moving target that is the new(not really) orbis hit it shoot introduce it to every pointy stick you have get it before time runs out (Until I put in a actual custom pet so about a month at-least)
    whats new in this update nothing other then i found out how to use tiled(not implement dungeons yet also cant not enough objects) and found where mah ship pet at