1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

DigitalStorage 0.62

Store everything in nice digital form

1. Hiran
    I'm looking for someone who will record youtube video about this mod.

My version of storage mod.
    All machines need to me connected via wires. Each network has to have exactly 1 controller, and unlimited number of other parts.
    Controller - brain of the network.
    Rack - storage for the drives.
    Router - passes the signal further away.
    Terminal - device that is used to pull items from the network, and put them in.

Drives:
    Each drive stores 64 different types of items, but drives have different tiers, each one bigger than previous.

Everything is crafted in Architects Table.

Known Bugs:
    When you pull items from network, terminal count doesn't update. to fix this just close it and open again.

Future plans:
    Code cleanup :p
    Import and Export nodes.
    update everything from PipesPlus.
    ...(machines suggested by users, and please think hard, because i made sure that this mod could be easily extended)

You like it? Don't forget to rate!
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.

Images

1. Untitled.png

Recent Updates

1. Long Forgotten Update
  2. Giant set of fixes

Recent Reviews

1. DeAlpha
    DeAlpha
    5/5,
    Version: 0.62
    5 Stars for the idea and the working basic mechanic.
  2. Resfa
    Resfa
    5/5,
    Version: 0.62
    Cool ! I love your mod !