1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

[Discontinued] Vault's Old Styled Smelting Mod 1.07.4

Smelting Crafting Changes

1. 1.07.4 - Smelting Fix

Shakar
    -Fixed Furnaces not being able to smelt Wooden Logs into Coal.
    -Added some preparation for the next big mod patch.
  2. Version 1.07.3, September 1, 2017

Shakar
    -Fixed an issue where my mod prevented access to recipes from Frackin' Universe's Fission Furnace. Can find these on the Mod Compatibility Table.
    --This seems to have occured because I thought the Fission Furnace (FU) was a seperate object and not a 'craftingfurnace' upgrade.
    --All Frackin Universe Fission Furnace should appear on the Mod Compat table.
    --Any single material recipes on it will in the future be moved to the next tier of Furnace I make in the future.
    -Added some assets for...
  3. Version 1.07.2, June 21, 2017

Shakar
    Version 1.07.2, June 21, 2017

-Fixed an issue where the Tier 3 Furnace wouldn't smelt the following materials: Copper, Iron, Tungsten, Silver, Gold, Glass, Glass Bottles, Fired Clay, and Volatile Powder.
    -Checked and fixed (If needed) mod specific recipes for similar issues as the above fix, they should work as intended now.
    -Added the Codexes in item form to be obtained from the VOS Mod Compatibility Table. This is for modded races to get the codexes.
    -Smith Hotbolt dropped off some new...
  4. Some Changes, Proper Mod Support (Again)

Shakar
    Version 1.07, June 6, 2017
    -Smelting recipes have changed a bit.
    --All VOS Furnaces now only smelt ores that become available for their respective tiers. Titanium and Durasteel for example can start being smelted on the Tier 2 Furnace.
    --Smelting ratios have changed from 5/3/1 to 6/4/2 to make progression a bit harder/lengthy.
    --Mod ores follow the 6/4/2 values starting with the tier they become available to use at.
    -The mod officially supports mod compatibility now allowing the mod to work...
  5. 1.06.2 - Mod Compatibility Merged, Typo Fixes

Shakar
    Version 1.06.2, June 5, 2017
    -Fixed another typo in the changelog code to fix a coloring issue.
    -All mentions of ShakOS have been changed to VOS earlier than expected.
    -This mod should now be compatible with all mods that add to the Vanilla Crafting Furnaces.
    -The VOS Mod Compatibility Table's UI was changed to match a Tier 3 vanilla Furnace to make mod compatibility easier with many mods.
    --Note: While I will add proper recipes to my mod for other mods that add ores, you may find the...
  6. Mod Rename & Mod Compatibility Is Here

Shakar
    Version 1.06.1
    -The mod was renamed from Shakar's Old Style Smelting to Vault's Old Style Smelting.
    --This is due to me slowly changing my screen name where I can as I'm spacing myself away from Shakar. I will still respond if called Shakar.

-Objects were updated to reflect the new name.
    --Any ShakOS has been replaced with VOS. 1.07 will remove any mention of ShakOS from the change log except the 1.06 sections of it.

-The VOS Compatibility Table (Previously the ShakOS Mod Compat Table) has...
  7. Bug fix, new recipe

Shakar
    Version 1.05
    -Fixed an issue where the ShakOS Primitive Furnace wasn't able to make Copper Bars. Appears I had another recipe set in its place accidently.
    -All ShakOS Furnaces can now make Coal from Log Blocks. (5/3/1) (Codex has a typo saying 5/2/1. that will be fixed next update)
  8. Mod Compatibility Table Added

Shakar
    Version 1.04, December 18th, 2016
    -Added the ShakOS Mod Compat Table to the mod. It can be made at the Inventor's Table and it's upgrades. Should be learned automatically.
    --If you don't have it, simply pick up any of the ShakOS Furnaces to learn it.
    --This table is for mod compatibility. Until I can get the furnaces working with multiple inputs without crashing, this is my workaround for now.
    -The Paper Mache Furnace burnt down, need to make a new one to continue testing the Mod...
  9. Version 1.03, More Smelting

Shakar
    -ShakOS Primitive Furnaces can now smelt Titanium, Durasteel, Violium, Ferozium, Aegisalt and Solarium Ores at a rate of 5:1
    -ShakOS Industrial Furnaces can now smelt Violium, Ferozium, Aegisalt, and Solarium Ores at a rate of 3:1
    -The Glitch named Smith Hotbolt stopped by and handed me a Paper with some scribblings on it. Was a bunch of 0's and 1's written on it.
    --Turns out those 0's and 1's were instructions to have my furnaces make the above stuff. Sadly the Paper fell into a furnace and...
  10. Visual Fix and Small Cleanup

Shakar
    -Noticbly moved up the pointer on the Furnace crafting window. It should now be properly centered instead of the barely noticeable change last time.
    --This is simply a visual change.
    -Removed a Testing Furnace I had included for testing purposes in the mod.
    -Began experimenting with Paper Mache Furnaces to make things more efficient for future Mod Compatibility.

-This specific entry of my mod's Change log added to first update post below. Most of those versions before 1.01 were covered on...