1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated DmC - Stuff Mod 1.0.3

Be the awesome demon killer I know you wanted to be. ;D

1. GoreFly
    frontcover.png

Hello everyone!
    This mod will add stuff (like outfits, weapons and iconic objects) from Devil May Cry to your game, so you can have the feeling of being a demon killer in space. ;D

This mod is in it's first version, so it hasn't a lot of stuff created yet, but I'll add more as time goes on. So don't be affraid, it's not a totally useless. There is some cool stuff added though, so don't get discouraged.

I must emphasize that the weapons ARE OP, dealing 3000 damage on hit, so if you don't like 1HKOing mobs, don't use the weapons until you can land on planets with threat-levels over level 8.

IMPORTANT: I will add stuff from all the DmC games, not only the reboot game. So please, don't complain about my choice of starting with the reboot game at the discuss thread or the reviews. It's just a start, keep that in mind. Thank you.

What stuff is available now?
    • Sparda Painting (which works as a crafting table for the content of this mod);
    • DmC Dante's Outfit (male & female);
    • DmC Dante's Rebellion;
    • DmC Dante's Osiris;
    • DmC Dante's Ebony & Ivory;
    • DmC 3 Dante's Outfit (male only);
    • DmC 3 Dante's Rebellion.

Requests are more than welcome!
    Yes! Tell me which weapons and armors you want to see in the next update.
    Also, about "tiering" the items, I won't do that by now, but I may change my mind based on reviews/requests.

Thank you! And have good fun being Dante. ;D

Check my other mods!
    I'm sure you'll like them. ;P

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.

Images

1. ebonyandivory.png
    2. dmc3dante.png

Recent Updates

1. DmC - Stuff mod v1.0.3
  2. DmC - Stuff Mod v1.0.2
  3. DmC Stuff Mod v1.0.1

Recent Reviews

1. Carmine1018
    Carmine1018
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.3
    How do i craft the items
  2. lockclamp
    lockclamp
    5/5,
    im a fan of DMC and it's a very good mod
  3. RaduDevil
    RaduDevil
    5/5,
    Man update the mod is not working on new versions
  4. ManuDJ
    ManuDJ
    5/5,
    Pretty Well, I 'm a fan of DMC , have a mistake in wanting to install the mod and reads

Caught Exception Fatal ( StarException ) An Error Occurred During Loading: ( MapException ) Key ' visibleRect ' not found in map :: the get ( )

Please help, I want to play this mod alparecer this pretty good gorefly Good work , I congratulate
  5. Renjmon
    Renjmon
    4/5,
    If included were skills for weapons and effects processing , the modification would be perfect. Well, so unfortunately only four . But solid and confident.
  6. Guyverdude
    Guyverdude
    5/5,
    Fantastic mod and i cant play without it but it really made me crave a devil trigger mod XO
  7. HenryLeeKungFu
    HenryLeeKungFu
    5/5,
    Could you please add Dmc 3 weapons all?
  8. dawnstorme
    dawnstorme
    4/5,
    I am not a fanboy or anything of this series of games...they are nice games tho...but your sprites artwork and mod overall looks very nice ingame...keep up the excellent work you are doing
    1. GoreFly
      Author's Response
      I'm not a professional pixel artist, so reading your review about my sprites artwork makes me really happy. Also, thank you for liking the mod, I'll look forward for doing more nice things on my mods.

Thank you. ^_^
  9. 7Vec7Zus
    7Vec7Zus
    4/5,
    Version: 1.0.2
    Good starting mod. Dmc was a great reboot from the original series. I do have a couple of suggestions. One primarily being The legendary Dark Knight. Aka "Sparda" I personally would love to see a creative character race developed by his description. Even if you can grab some other mod authors to help with the design. Maybe also tack on the soundtrack to the mod would be cool. Techs would be dope as shit if you could make that happen. But Im a HC Dmc fanboy. So I could go on forever. But anyways keep up the progress.
    1. GoreFly
      Author's Response
      Thank you for your reply! Those are pretty neat idead you have there. I'll see what I can do about. :D
  10. neiroka
    neiroka
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.1
    +
    1. GoreFly
      Author's Response
      Thanks for the review. ^_^