1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Dr. Ferrocene's Cloud Formula 1.0

Craft cloud blocks!

1. Bagheera Magaro
    Howdy friends! Have you ever wanted to make clouds without having admin powers? Well, with the help of Dr. Ferrocene's Handy Cloud Formula, the sky's the limit! It's so easy! Just take 10 units of water to an Agricultural Station and make a whopping 50 cloud blocks! Wow!

All this mod does is create a recipe for the already-in-the-game-files cloudblock item. The recipe is available at Agricultural Stations (upgraded Foraging Tables) after the mod is installed. It is about as simple as it gets and hopefully doesn't conflict with anything.

This is my first contribution in what is hopefully the short line of "What Do You Mean We Can't X Already?" series of mods. In this case, X is "Make Clouds". Have fun!

PS, This is the non-Steam version of my mod. Yes, my handle neither here nor on Steam is Dr. Ferrocene. Dr. Ferrocene is my Novakid character name.
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.

Recent Reviews

1. MasterXYZ
    MasterXYZ
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0
    nice