1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Dr. Ferrocene's Cloud Platforms 2020-06-25

Clouds you won't bonk yer head on!

1. Bagheera Magaro
    Are you tired of clouds that are too solid to walk through? Are you tired of bashing your head on something that has no right being that solid? Would you like to have a secret cloud lair hidden by a semi-permeable cloud platform only you know the location of?

If you answered yes to any of these questions (or even if you didn't), then try Dr. Ferrocene's Platform Clouds! Install this mod to gain the ability to craft Cloud Platforms at any Agricultural Station (upgraded foraging stations) usijng a mere 10 units of water. These platform blocks look like clouds, they sound like clouds when you walk on them, but you can pass through them just like any ordinary platform!

More detailed explanation: this mod add a new type of platform block and material (using the mat id I got registered on the wiki mat id list) that is almost identical to the vanilla cloudblocks with the sole difference (if I remember right) of having its "collisionKind" set to "platform".

This is the second in a series of Cloud mods by me. Keep an eye out for more!

PS, this is the Non-Steam version since some ppl might want that sort of thing. But I'll probably be easier to reach through steam. Or the Starbound Discord.
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.