1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Draconis- The race of humanoid dragons 1.4

A mod that adds a race of playable half-dragons.

1. Busterenkoq12
    Busterenkoq12
    1/5,
    Version: 1.4
    idk why, but I'm don't have it in my character creation
  2. DanteDMCry
    DanteDMCry
    1/5,
    For some reason, after downloading, it will not appear in my character creation
  3. X La Eriza
    X La Eriza
    2/5,
    the mod is very good, the color palette is very nice and i liked the ship, the gas station, his culture, architecture and abilities like the improved speed and slow fall as well, but i hated the crafting and recipes system to get weaponds and armors, its a LOT of materials and things to do and it gets worse becarse some weaponds demands more than others and they aren't good in comparasion with the vanilla weaponds and mods (high damage and high fire rate)
  4. grandarks25
    grandarks25
    2/5,
    The mod seems amazing, but my game "crashes" at the star, on the ship, when SAIL says to prepare to visit the planet. And then, it just remains to leave the game.. I can't do anything.
  5. RyujinNoKami
    RyujinNoKami
    5/5,
    The weapons sprites reminds me of calamity
  6. robbieradiant
    robbieradiant
    5/5,
    Honestly, a really good mod. I honestly only use the race, I really like how they look. I don't know why but I usually prefer more humanoid races, and this is perfect.
  7. Shooterguy1220
    Shooterguy1220
    4/5,
    Wow. You put a lot of work into these guys. The design is beautiful and the idea behind them awesome. 2 issues I have is the insanity behind their crafting. It took me longer than I care to mention to gather and craft the resources needed. And their weapons while very good were kinda OP. But that can be overlooked. So good job just watch those crafting recipes.
  8. GrVT-ChILd
    GrVT-ChILd
    4/5,
    Raptor egg error and a few sprite misplacement.
  9. Jerrystarfeathers
    Jerrystarfeathers
    3/5,
    The raptor egg seems to still make an error.
  10. Skyfall927
    Skyfall927
    5/5,
    I personally love this mod but i have no idea how to get carbon molecules. That aside power to us Draconis!
  11. MrFluffyUnicorn
    MrFluffyUnicorn
    5/5,
    i luv the mod! PLS MOOOOORE UPDATES!
  12. PhinaDead
    PhinaDead
    5/5,
    I actually really like this mod through and through.

(I don't know when you'll update this. But as I was playing with my Florian character I went to go do the tech mission and the sphere didn't proc. I'm not completely sure it was this mod in particular, but as it seems your mod should have been the only one that could have messed with it, as all there is in the slot is dragons breath.)
  13. Tigercub-D
    Tigercub-D
    5/5,
    I like this mode! Cute~ And the ship is realy great!
  14. aBOXofTOM
    aBOXofTOM
    5/5,
    I really like this mod. i started using it a couple weeks ago, and since then, my dragon lady has made friends, 3 of them to be precise, murdered enemies in much greater quantities, met acquaintances whom she's not really sure yet whether or not she actually likes, and saved the universe. also eaten a lot of raw steaks. like, a LOT of raw steaks.

as for actual content, some of the weapons and armor added in this mod is absurdly powerful, and technically very cheap resource wise, but the veritable biology lesson required to actually make them means that it takes about 2 hours to actually make a single item, so i'm okay with them being a bit ludicrous in terms of power.

one question though. how does one put gauntlets on with wings?
  15. maximu132
    maximu132
    4/5,
    its very good mod but... where are i can get carbon malecules?
  16. thebestusername
    thebestusername
    5/5,
    I love the mod. Nothing else.
  17. Baex
    Baex
    5/5,
    Really great mod. Highly recommend.
  18. _zero_0
    _zero_0
    5/5,
    Version: 1.35
    Only two words can describe this mod.. Simply Amazing. It adds a lot of really cool gear and items, the Ship looks amazing, the Draconis themselves look awesome, I could go on and on with praising the mod but no spoilers for those of you who read this and want to see it all for yourselves.. ;)

10/10
  19. Toomtam612
    Toomtam612
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2
    with this mod, my dream has been fullfill. because I Love Dragon
  20. 000OwO000
    000OwO000
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2
    EXELENT it's add weapon building and the new race is so ..... i can't say anithing its just BEAUTIFULL but need more dragon furniture for building