1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Draenei race 2.1.0

Draenei race from World Of Warcraft

1. Hooves, horns, custom hair!

scoterr
    [​IMG]
    These Japanese swimsuits are pretty comfortable edition.

Hello, Teslov / Scoterr ( whatever ) here in the next update for Draenei Race Mod.
    This time I've added ability to select horn style for both male and female and replaced human hair with custom made haircuts by Anti1029.
    ( he made them two years ago )
    Anyway, more to come. Your character will probably lose their horns and hair after installing this update. I'm sorry for that little problem. You can easily fix that using starcheat ( link for nightly version supporting Starbound 1.0+ )
    Or you can send your .player file to me so I'll update it for you. It's few seconds so not a problem.

Like always, have fun! It's the last time I've broke something so you can now safely create heroes for longer play.
    Lindazana likes this.
Return to update list...