1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Dreamers Race 2.0

Dreamers! some races from the universe of dreams come to starbound !

1. ernestp roy
    A Dimensional trip fails and the Dreams travelers come to starbound!

[​IMG]
    This mod is inspired by my dreams and the creatures that inhabit them.

Face Box: Dead children who were cursed by a box that gave them their lives back to seek revenge from those who kill innocent souls by alternate universes

Odigreos: Aggressive beings with a black skin like the night, they have a tribal culture together with a tradition that revolves around hate, the greater the hate they have and keep inside, the greater and bigger they'd horn will grow, these horns will grow until the being is turn into a monster!

Nyablos: A unique and strange race from an unknown place, is not a living being, nor does it exist, but had the need to be present, composed of a dark mass that can adapt any form and shape but mostly prefers to have a humanoid appearance with a head that resembles to that of a reptile without scales or hair.

-----Update----

A new race comes to starbound! -Dvarians: A race of humanoid bees with an aspect similar to ants, live in colonies led by a queen, has a culture in relation to dreams and their queens, something curious is that they do not produce honey, but produce a beautiful wool !. (I was also inspired by a musical group called Dvar that reminded me of this race!)

A new race comes to starbound! -Ethereos: A race of humanoid beings with a genetic error that makes them invisible and allows them to see the fate of living beings, have a tendency to write the fate of these and store them for all the dream universes.

A new race comes to starbound! -Losem: They are a breed of mammals with traces of reptile, they have more skin than scales, they like to live underground as much as they travel very often.

-------------

This mod includes 3 playable races(species)!

• Face Box
    • Odigreos
    • Nyablos

Content

• Treasure chest! with stories of my dreams in codex!
    • Armor Tier 1-6.
    • Custom S.A.I.L.
    • Custom ship pet.
    • Custom NPCS
    • Custom dialogue
    • Custom Name Generator.
    • Custom Flags.
    • Custom Hairs
    • and more !.

Special.

• Odigreos- Horns!
    • Face Box- Box!
    • Nyablos- Flagella !.

Future plans

• Custom ship
    • Compatibility with FU
    • Story mode!
    • Dungeons!
    • and more !.

This is my first mod I've done and I have placed a lot of effort and love!

It took me a week to do this mod, most of the time I had complications but I was able to achieve this with the help of friends and some awesome people!

I hope you like it, I will be very strong in this. ♥

Special thanks to:

I thank DrPvtSkittles for their template with which I was able to achieve this!

Luna / Valkyrion
    I proposed to make a mod between the two of us, even though we did a mod each and helped each other! Thank you!.

Mikenno!
    For helping me in the middle of the mod's progress and your support!

Markus!
    For helping me with a sprite!

Andrew!

For giving me some cartoons/drawings and helping me with their friendship♥

if you want to see more art of this breed you can follow Andrew here! https://kokolands.tumblr.com/

If you want to contact me you can do it for my discord Ernesto#4167
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.

Images

1. Sin título.png
    2. sdaa.png
    3. dsada.png
    4. adsa.png
    5. 1.png
    6. 4.png
    7. 2.png
    8. 3.png
    9. Sin título.png
    10. sas.png
    11. DSDS.png
    12. asasa.png

Recent Updates

1. My young Dreamer
  2. offers and conflicts
  3. bug fixes

Recent Reviews

1. julio1994
    julio1994
    5/5,
    Version: 2.0
    Me encantan todas las razas que trae sobre todo los Face Box y los Losem que se ven tan lindos <3
    Espero que sigas avanzando en este mod y obtengas las 5 estrellas que realmente te mereces por el esfuerzo tan grande que le has puesto a este proyecto.
  2. Mysterymon630
    Mysterymon630
    5/5,
    Version: 2.0
    I love the mod it amazing keep making more
  3. lolman1934
    lolman1934
    4/5,
    Version: 1.0
    It sounds like you spent a lot of time on this, yet when I launch the game it crash's.
    1. ernestp roy
      Author's Response
      It is fixed
  4. UrWrstN8Mare
    UrWrstN8Mare
    3/5,
    When i download the file and extract it..it says the file is corrupted....please fix this.
    1. ernestp roy
      Author's Response
      It is fixed
  5. LukeThePotato
    LukeThePotato
    5/5,
    This mod is so cool!! (gosh I sound like a kid)
    The different races and their stories are just so captivating. This is quite unique compared to all the other race mods I've downloaded (which isn't a lot). I really can't wait for the FR compatibility function!
  6. Saint Apollyon
    Saint Apollyon
    5/5,
    I already thought this mod was pretty great just reading through the lore, but as I play around with them, I can't help but find them all so charming! I can't wait until they get things like generated structures and FR compatibility
    1. ernestp roy
      Author's Response
      I'm glad you like it !, I must learn to introduce dungeons and know how to achieve compatibility with FR I'm new to this, steam does not let me upload it unfortunately