1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Dungeoneer Dungeons 0.7.6 - Enraged Pak File.

Adds new custom dungeons and micro-dungeons to the game.

1. Compatibility with the new .pak format.

MestreCorrida
    I'm sorry it took me this long to post this. The thing is that Real life is being a real bitch and i don't have enough time to anything fun anymore.

I'll be back on making dungeons as soon™ as humanly possible.

I love you all, thanks for everything.

-Dungeoneer.
  2. Major Bugfix that i took too long to notice.

MestreCorrida
    - Fixed the fact that the worldgen.config file was still named planetgen.config making the dungeons not appear.

Thanks @antonsenlarsen fot the heads up.

Don't forget to delete the old mod files before replacing.

I'm sorry i haven't updated the mod in a while, i'm busy with real life stuff.
  3. Compatibility with Enraged Koala and hotfix.

MestreCorrida
    - Added Enraged Koala compatibility.
    - Fixed the 2 entrances on the USCM base connecting to the middle part making the dungeon really small.
  4. Micro madness.

MestreCorrida
    - Added 3 new Human Micro Dungeons
    - Added 3 new Avian Micro Dungeons
    - Added 5 new Glitch Micro Dungeons
    - Fixed some bugs with the floating islands and the crashed ship dungeons
    - Fixed some more minor bugs

I've been concentrating on other stuff in these 2 weeks so this is not that big of an update. I wish i had more time and creativity to make dungeons.

As always, please keep sending ideas and please don't forget to rate the mod. All criticism is welcome.

Enjoy.
    Nam-tar, Otata and ahappydude like this.
  5. Micro madness.

MestreCorrida
    - Added 3 new Human Micro Dungeons
    - Added 3 new Avian Micro Dungeons
    - Added 5 new Glitch Micro Dungeons
    - Fixed some bugs with the floating islands and the crashed ship dungeons
    - Fixed some more minor bugs

I've been concentrating on other stuff in these 2 weeks so this is not that big of an update. I wish i had more time and creativity to make dungeons.

As always, please keep sending ideas and please don't forget to rate the mod. All criticism is welcome.

Enjoy.
    ahappydude likes this.
  6. Bugfixes.

MestreCorrida
    - Fixed dungeons spawning floating above the surface or in big dirt boxes.
    - Fixed the chests inside the Apex Tower, now they give proper loot
    - Fixed some errors that would make some micro dungeons not spawn
    - Added a weapons merchant to the Avian floating islands because the avian airship is not spawning for some people

This was a small update, i didn't have much time to make new stuff because i'm playing a new character after this last wipe, + DotA2.

Do you have an idea for a dungeon?...
  7. Furious Koala support.

MestreCorrida
    Dungeoneer Dungeons, now 134% more furious. Don't forget to delete the old mod files.

For some reason my mediafire refused to upload my file, so for this update i'm using Mega.
  8. Small Bugfix.

MestreCorrida
    Nobody saw anything. Please read bellow.
  9. New Dungeon - USCM Base

MestreCorrida
    - Added a new dungeon: USCM Base

This dungeon is really, really hard if you don't have a gun. There are a ton of enemies and a ton of chests.

That's all for now, enjoy.

Also, i've found a planet where this dungeon covers the whole planet, here's a gif.

[​IMG]
    AiRSTYLE63 likes this.
  10. Minor Bugfix.

MestreCorrida
    I accidentally to add the glitch dungeons and the lakes to the whitelist on the merging file.

I'm dumb and my stomach hurts, please enjoy.