1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

E.V.A. Updatery! b3 - Glad Giraffe

Bringing back the E.V.A. suit from an outdated mod!

1. Deliphin
    Anyone remember the mod Black Market? Anyone miss anything particular from it? I personally missed the old E.V.A. suit, it was my favorite part of the whole mod because you could sacrifice protection, for immunity from the toxic poison and burning lava.

Seeing as I couldn't find a vanilla armor that did such, I brought it back from the old Black Market mod, which now has its assets released and anyone can use its parts for anything. So, naturally I brought back this!

[​IMG]
    Armor in use.

[​IMG]
    The armor is crafted at the Replicator.

E.V.A. Helmet:
    Provides a glow, much like the Lantern Stick. It also provides oxygen.

E.V.A. Suit:
    My favorite part of the set: Liquid Immunity. You can swim through meltingly hot lava, and corrosive poison.

E.V.A. Pants:
    Goodbye fall damage, hello hellevators, because with these pants, no matter how long the fall, no matter your momentum or gravity, these will absorb all the pain and injuries!

Thanks to Mackinz for getting the armor to exist while I did the other changes to make it work for Glad Giraffe.
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.
    Nancok likes this.

Recent Reviews

1. overtube
    overtube
    4/5,
    Version: b3 - Glad Giraffe
    Nice try, but I think a little bit tipped with possibilities, no armor will not stand the heat of boiling lava
  2. mustard22
    mustard22
    5/5,
    love it keep up the good work :)
    1. Deliphin
      Author's Response
      no problem :D
  3. Grost4
    Grost4
    5/5,