1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Earth's Finest - Crew Improvements 1.7a

Improvements and balancing for crewmembers

1. ChronoHyperion
    ChronoHyperion
    5/5,
    Version: 1.7a
    One of the greatest mods I've ever seen and used, but can you make it compatible for 1.3 to fix some issues.
  2. Azure XIII
    Azure XIII
    4/5,
    It's just what I've been looking for... although it might be a little too much. I hope there a version of this where only the tailor headgear inclusion applies, and not the stat mods.
  3. BebopCola
    BebopCola
    5/5,
    Excellent mod! Is there a way to make other crew members sheath their weapons/med packs while on the ship like the notes say the Penguins do? I'd rather the soldiers, medics, and engineers not be carrying their gear in their hand while on the ship.
  4. oOFAITHOo
    oOFAITHOo
    5/5,
    I'll just leave this rating here, but, is this compatible with "enemiesarentstupid"mod? because you know it might conflict since this mod changes how the enemies and npc's fight or in combat, but I'm not sure if it changes specifically on crew members.
  5. Akito_Rui33
    Akito_Rui33
    5/5,
    Fantastic mod!!!
    Only if we can remove the ugly cap...
  6. Goatsly
    Goatsly
    5/5,
    Version: 1.6
    The Only Crew Improvement mod I use and the only one I feel like I need, would love to see some more minor things implemented like the option to set different uniforms for different roles as well as options to set certain colors for certain roles or do away with the forced color scheme for a less potential tacky look. Great job, can't wait to see where this goes no matter what.
  7. origamania
    origamania
    5/5,
    Version: 1.6
    The best crew mod. Combat is varied depending on jobs, and the damage of 2 or 3 crewmembers is really good. The nerf on the mechanic and engineers was needed, I don't know why the devs haven't done anything about this.
  8. RianmakeR
    RianmakeR
    5/5,
    Version: 1.5
    Cool mod but the crew does not want to wear headgear anymore(