1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Easier Fishing (Standalone) (1.4 BETA + 1.5) 1.5a

Easier Fishing Standalone

1. thatyellowbird
    thatyellowbird
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1a
    This mod is awesome; thanks so much for making it work for the new update! I'm a little daft, and was having issues trying to find where to paste it (New to Windows 10) so here's how I found it after clicking around in all my folders: Go into "This PC" > Windows (C:) > Program Files (x86) > Steam > steamapps > common > Stardew Valley > Content > Data - and there you are. Again, thanks so much! This makes the game playable for me, and after 180+ hours I didn't want to give it up.
  2. hanabet
    hanabet
    5/5,
    Thank you for your kindness <3
  3. WARBANDIT
    WARBANDIT
    5/5,
    Finally in love with my rod lol
  4. Vith
    Vith
    5/5,
    Thank you kindly!
  5. Solanin
    Solanin
    5/5,
    Thank you so much! ♥
  6. SDVSammy
    SDVSammy
    5/5,
    Thanks!
  7. EpicAdventure
    EpicAdventure
    5/5,
    Thanks, my hand was getting hurt after fishing so many times. Much better now.
  8. Lysa
    Lysa
    5/5,
    Works great and so helpful when RSA makes multi-clicking painful. Thank you so much :)
  9. ryou0013
    ryou0013
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1
    Thank you. I'm disabled and while this definitely does not replace the super easy fishing mod, it still helped (although I'm being very careful as to not trigger a flare >< ).
    1. Xylia
      Author's Response
      Good news, I included the Super Easier Fishing, so re-download it and follow the instructions.
  10. Enalya7NZ
    Enalya7NZ
    5/5,
    Not as easy as the very easy fishing mod, but makes catching fish possible...I really am awful at fishing. This works fine though. Thanks!
    1. Xylia
      Author's Response
      I updated the mod as per several requests to include Super Easier Fishing, so re-download and enjoy the super easier version!
  11. sza22
    sza22
    5/5,
    works perfectly, thanks!