1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

EGO Floor of History : Hornet Same version

Spear ,Bee

1. nightmare780
    My start line, I made this first because I think it's the easiest. (due to my shortcomings in drawing and coding this took 2 days), 3 primary attack combos, still trying to hold attacks like spears instead of repeating like swords, and special attacks to attack Target from med-far Range. ENJOY.
    (I'm still confused whether special infilct spores(Fire) or extra Damage(Doomed)?
    Please advise)

"as usual if you have suggestions, especially fixes on my mod will be very helpful:nurukappa:"
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.

Images

1. QueenBee_EGO.png
    2. icon.png
    3. EGO i want like this!.png
    4. Starbound - FDEngine 10_14_2021 1_37_49 PM (2).png

Recent Updates

1. weapon ,Lance ,Bees ,Library of ruina ,EGO

Recent Reviews

1. Newdeyann000
    Newdeyann000
    5/5,
    Version: Same version
    Very powerful weapon but oh so satisfying, especially the special attack making us able to literally fly, precious.
    Also for the special, I believe it is best to have it spread fire as per Malkuth's floor logic