1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Elithian Races Mod - A Starbound Expansion 2.3.10

A Starbound expansion mod which adds multiple new races and additional content

1. Lunar Haze
    Lunar Haze
    5/5,
    Version: 1.3.2
    I don't mean to alarm you. But no character creation mods seem to work for glad giraffe.
  2. Ryu Spitfre
    Ryu Spitfre
    4/5,
    Version: 1.3.2
    Ii's a prettynice mod
  3. Jojy
    Jojy
    5/5,
    Version: 1.3.1
    I was originally going to rate it a 2/5, as I lost about 8 hours of play when my steel armor wasn't recognized by the main quest, but since this has been fixed... 5/5. This is my new favorite race mod, and I can't wait to have more content for them! If I could make a suggestion, though, it would be to allow weapon crafting at the normal anvil/metalworking station for the early game. I was unable to find any of the higher-tier monster materials early game due to my starting system, preventing me from having a half-decent weapon for the Erchius outpost. Even if it costs more, I would very much like that option.
    1. Aegonian
      Author's Response
      I haven't played the game much since the Glad Giraffe launched as I was too busy fixing the mod, but I'll take a better look at the progression system for the Avikan soon! I might have to adjust the drop pools for monsters a bit to make sure you can always keep up with the difficulty of the game. Thanks for bringing this to my attention!
  4. Wiku
    Wiku
    4/5,
    Version: 1.3.0
    Great Mod! However this keeps my colony deeds from spawning people. I could just be missing something in your description but if you know how to fix that would be awesome!
  5. JeStErHALLOW
    JeStErHALLOW
    5/5,
    Version: 1.3.0
    One of my all time favorite modded races on here, so happy they were updated ;u;
  6. SiFiGeek36
    SiFiGeek36
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2.0
    Love the idea. Like the Models. The only problem is I can't damage entities.
    1. Aegonian
      Author's Response
      I'm glad you like the mod! The no damage issue - along with some other issues with Glad Giraffe - will be fixed in the next update, which is planned for a release within the next couple of days!
  7. teoleo2000
    teoleo2000
    5/5,
    very cool but i couldn't damage anything to continue the quests
    please fix this soon, thanks
  8. dvc8086
    dvc8086
    5/5,
    This an awesome mod! I cant wait for the glad giraffe update. Something happened when I installed it. It worked but I couldn't kill anything or make armors and a lot of "Randomly Generic Items" If it is up to date and im to stupid to notice can someone help me out here? other than that little bug. This mod is a 20/10 its so good there is no chart for it :P. keep up the great work man.
  9. Starbound playa
    Starbound playa
    5/5,
    Very Similar to the avali mod and i love the avali mod. Great for those who like the avali mod but instead of cold, (i think) its the desert heat.
  10. Anderebu
    Anderebu
    5/5,
    This is a great race mod. It is always nice to see people create races that demonstrate new gameplay experiences. Please keep up the good work and thank you.
  11. Enfer
    Enfer
    5/5,
    still making mod´s like that
  12. Kingnecromancer
    Kingnecromancer
    5/5,
    This mod is great so far, and Aegonian will hopefully only continue to refine and expand it with new content (and new races)! Keep it up man!
  13. Squidy_Frykas
    Squidy_Frykas
    5/5,
    Awesome mod, a beatiful race, she's look-like the Avali's mod ! :D
  14. Preacher
    Preacher
    5/5,
    Keep it going! :-)
  15. BAskull
    BAskull
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1.1
    I love this mod coolest race ever
  16. Lunar Haze
    Lunar Haze
    5/5,
    This mod is amazing! I recently discovered that they should be 10 additional races in the future. And I noticed a few of them resemble Ridley from the Metroid series, You get a cake and bonus points for that :>
  17. toby109tt
    toby109tt
    5/5,
    Nice Mod there but ter should be more content
  18. HalfMiner
    HalfMiner
    5/5,
    Awsome Race mod, thats everything i want to say :)
  19. sikerow
    sikerow
    5/5,
    hey man awesome mod can i use this in my modpack
  20. acidchalk
    acidchalk
    5/5,
    Loving your mod, finally found one of the big camps and promptly tore it down and rebuilt it as a high rise tent on my colony. My question to you is, any plans for adding guard tenants? I've got them living on my colony now even though they love to call me a souless machine =( hehe. Again great mod bro!
    1. Aegonian
      Author's Response
      I'm very glad you're liking the mod! I'm definitely planning to add more tenants, including guards, and hopefully a few more unique tenants as well! One of them might even have a unique quest waiting for you...