1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Elithian Races Mod - A Starbound Expansion 2.3.10

A Starbound expansion mod which adds multiple new races and additional content

1. Nathan191198
    Nathan191198
    5/5,
    Version: 2.0.0
    i think it's a good job, a great diversity of elements and new gameplay (like hunting), i'm loving ths mod. Thanks to the developper to created this mod and keep it updated.
  2. meme_ultra
    meme_ultra
    4/5,
    i cant get this to work alongside mods downloaded on steam workshop, could it be on steam workshop?
    1. Aegonian
      Author's Response
      The reason it's not working is because it's currently not yet compatible with Starbound version 1.0. I'm working on an update to fix this, but I can't yet say when that update will be ready... Once it's ready however, I will most definitely upload the mod to Steam Workshop!
  3. gfete
    gfete
    5/5,
    yyyyy
  4. Asromega
    Asromega
    5/5,
    Also, more outposts would be nice for each different race, also different races in the starfarer's refuge, and maybe some of the races of the mod itself in the outpost? Keep working hard, dude!
  5. SmaugTheDragon
    SmaugTheDragon
    5/5,
    I really like the artwork, only race mod besides avali that is comparable to base game race content quality.
  6. spahgettiman
    spahgettiman
    4/5,
    please make it so it's not on mediafire anymore
    because i can't download it and it seems like a cool mod
    1. Aegonian
      Author's Response
      How come you can't download from Mediafire? Is it giving you an error or anything? If it's something I can't fix, I can get you a temporary download link on WeTransfer so you can still play the mod. I might also reconsider where I upload future versions of the mod if this issue can't be fixed.
  7. SiFiGeek36
    SiFiGeek36
    5/5,
    Hey dude I love this mod it is great and I can tell a lot of work has been put into it. I can't wait to see some of the other races. Is the S.A.I.L for the Trinks a spoiler to one of the races that are going to be mad? Either way keep up the good work!!!
    1. Aegonian
      Author's Response
      I'm glad you like the mod! And yes, that SAIL is a little teaser for one of the upcoming races, glad you noticed it :D
  8. Homyk
    Homyk
    5/5,
    Good mod!!!Me like race the Avikan!!Хороший мод,но если сможешь,сделай его на русском языке.Хорошо?
  9. stormageddon546
    stormageddon546
    3/5,
    I wish this stuff could work with MP that would be GREAT.
    1. Aegonian
      Author's Response
      While I haven't yet tested it myself, I think the mod should work fine in multiplayer, so long as everyone on the server has the same mod(s) installed. If you do find any issues while playing in multiplayer, I'd be happy to take a look at them and try to fix them in the next update!
  10. deker12
    deker12
    5/5,
    Great mod, lots of new stuff to do, well put together.
  11. FunkierZero
    FunkierZero
    5/5,
    This is Kewl!
  12. WoogaBooga
    WoogaBooga
    5/5,
    Amazing mod. With the sheer amount of content surpassing even that of the Avali, I won't hesitate to call this my favorite Starbound mod so far. Keep up the great work, dude!
  13. Resonat
    Resonat
    5/5,
    This is currently the ONLY mod I've found that can match the Avali in terms of how much there is to be found in the mod; and this one will probably over take the avali in sheer scale: keep up the BADASS modding!!!
  14. PabloElPuas
    PabloElPuas
    5/5,
    Great mod
  15. Vamp18
    Vamp18
    5/5,
    Great mod can't wait for the new races.
    Nicely done with the details keep the god work
  16. logan2252
    logan2252
    4/5,
    droden cool ife been waiting to play as a battle droid lookalike
  17. Karton
    Karton
    5/5,
    Такими темпами вы можете вскоре и пальму первенства у Авали перехватить.
  18. TinchoX
    TinchoX
    5/5,
    Version: 1.3.2
    Love it, adds more life to a great game!
  19. Deathawaits4
    Deathawaits4
    4/5,
    This mod is great, only problem is that the bodyparts are off i notice it the most while walking. Most vanilla costumes like the scientist jacket just dont fit on the race, the arms show through on the side of the jacket and it looks realy odd.
    1. Aegonian
      Author's Response
      Unfortunately it's impossible to fix this issue - the Avikan have a different body shape than the vanilla races, so barely any of the vanilla armour will fit them. You can still wear it of course, but it'll usually look a bit odd. Avikan armour fits them perfectly though, as it was custom-built for their body shape. Consequently, Avikan armour also won't fit on vanilla characters. You'll see the same issue in any race mod that adds a unique body shape - such as the Avali - and it's just something you have to keep in mind when playing as these races...
  20. baconsama25
    baconsama25
    4/5,
    The developer(s) fixed the bug not much longer after the feedback and the mod itself is great, just needs some balance regarding the odds of spawning Avikan places on the planets, they're too low and sometimes can't be found on the first system, making the player unable to proceed the main quest.