1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Elithian Races Mod - A Starbound Expansion 2.3.10

A Starbound expansion mod which adds multiple new races and additional content

1. crystalfeather3
    crystalfeather3
    5/5,
    Version: 2.1.4
    Incredible mod. I always find at least some evidence of the races on plenty of worlds. Best bet for my playthru is the grass and desert worlds, also winter. Currently running this mod with FU and Extra dungeons. I absolutely love how it all comes together and plays seamlessly. What a wild ride I had today in Starbound, first finding rogue Glitch, barely escaping that shoot out and walking a bit and find a sympathetic tribe of Trinks. Awesome add on, can't wait to see more stuff as I play. Great work!
  2. search190
    search190
    5/5,
    Version: 2.1.3
    :D
  3. WOOLOO
    WOOLOO
    4/5,
    Version: 2.1.3
    i have one gripe with the mod, the ship engineer never spawned for me... is there any way to spawn him? just wondering because that would change this to a five star, great mod either way though 9/10 would reccomend
    1. Aegonian
      Author's Response
      The mod's description is outdated in that regard, sorry! The Ship Engineer has been removed in v2.1.0, partially because there are now custom starter quests/story introductions, and partially because it would be strange to have a non-crewmember NPC on your ship now that crewmembers are actually a thing.
  4. SwagCrab
    SwagCrab
    5/5,
    Version: 2.1.1
    This is by far my fave race mod for Starbound! I picked it up a few days ago and have grown super attached to the Avikan. Can't wait to see all of your other races and their lore as well! c:
  5. DominatorLegend
    DominatorLegend
    5/5,
    The race mod that took out the Avali.

No seriously. I am I-M-P-R-E-S-S-E-D with this. New armor, weapons, furniture and clutter is a common thing among race mods, but a whole new outpost with their own missions and characters? That's something you cannot compete with.

10/10 My friend, totally speechless...
  6. varn1111
    varn1111
    5/5,
    heck yeah congratz on your first update on your reborn mod mate!
  7. Coregames1000
    Coregames1000
    5/5,
    Version: 2.1.0
    (The Droden legion terminal isn't working for some reason, might be a mod conflict-y thing?)
    1. Aegonian
      Author's Response
      I doubt the issue will be related to a mod (in)compatibility, as the scripts and assets used for that terminal are completely new files. Would you be able to describe the issue in some more detail? What happens if you interact with the terminal - does the menu open correctly? Or is it the recruitment button that fails to work? If you could post your starbound.log in the mod's discussion page, that would be a great help in identifying the cause of the issue!
  8. baconsama25
    baconsama25
    5/5,
    One of the, if not the, best race mods for Starbound so far. It's has complete features, vast armory, well-made settlements and Fleet, neat quests ( I really liked how monsters/npcs were seamlessly integrated into the quest generation). It even adds collections to new monsters and weapons. And so far little to no bugs. Congratulations!
  9. Mmklop
    Mmklop
    5/5,
    I really hope you get to finish all those races up at the top there. You're doing an awesome job.
  10. Kelthazan
    Kelthazan
    5/5,
    Definitely worth five stars. It's awesome you updated this! It's so sad seeing older mods that so much work went into just fade away. Awesome job!!!
  11. Justin Skyrune
    Justin Skyrune
    5/5,
    Besides the Pleglaci my favorite race mod. I have been waiting a long time to play with this mod again.
  12. DominatorLegend
    DominatorLegend
    4/5,
    Overall, a good mod. The new races look awesome (specially the Trink) and their styles are fantastic.
    The reason why I don't give 5 starts is because the ship appears to be a little bugged and I can't build platforms and some other props.
    1. Aegonian
      Author's Response
      Glad you like the mod! The issue is probably related to the fact that the ship doesn't actually come with walls from the get go - they just use a background image, which you can't place tiles or objects on. You can manually add your own walls to allow for wall-mounted objects to be placed down, however.
  13. Godashkai
    Godashkai
    5/5,
    nice mod, good work
  14. K'Braid
    K'Braid
    5/5,
    OH MY GAWD The mod's been updated! You're a real trooper for managing to get the mod working for 1.2. I watched and attempted to help Peglaci's update to 1.2 so i'm aware of how hard this must have been for you!
  15. Hammerhead2
    Hammerhead2
    5/5,
    Version: 2.0.0
    When will be steam version?
    1. Aegonian
      Author's Response
      As soon as the mod gets updated to 1.0 here, I'll upload the mod to the Steam workshop as well! I can't say yet when that'll be, but the longest part of the wait is definitely over now.
  16. kolbosa
    kolbosa
    5/5,
    This is perfect!
  17. varn1111
    varn1111
    5/5,
    cant wait for your mod mate!
  18. gasty
    gasty
    5/5,
    amigo es un gran mod estarĂ­a bueno que el droden obtuviera una personalidad y un quest que luche por los derechos de los droden (I 'm lousy at English , use the translator(using the translator )) :D
  19. Vincent_Lincent
    Vincent_Lincent
    5/5,
    10 outa 10 would go to space again.
  20. Mistah Pug
    Mistah Pug
    5/5,
    This mod is AMAZING! I'm sure that it will top the Steam Workshop in a matter of hours. Anyways, HURRY UP THE STEAM WORKSHOP UPLOAD! I'm currently having some problems with the mod and would like the accessibility of the workshop.