1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Elithian Races Mod - A Starbound Expansion 2.3.10

A Starbound expansion mod which adds multiple new races and additional content

1. DMForrester
    DMForrester
    5/5,
    Version: 2.3.10
    Notice to all fans of this mod: the Git repository has the most up-to-date version, found here https://github.com/Aegonian/ElithianAllianceStarboundMod

There's a few encounters, fixes, and I think a dungeon that aren't in this version but are in that one. Last update was march of 2021; hope this mod sees more love in the future! Excellent mod overall.
  2. RSRSoares
    RSRSoares
    5/5,
    Excellent!
    Nothing more to say.
  3. Vazari
    Vazari
    5/5,
    Mode dead? 2 yaer no update!
  4. Ahat
    Ahat
    5/5,
    Здраствуйте у меня помощь с заданием Personalized Warfare II Я не могу найти мобов Песчанок летал и на Пустыню и на Саванну ходил по подземельям и по воздухе летал по суше тоже ходил но ни одного не нашёл вопрос где они??
  5. Bowevel122
    Bowevel122
    5/5,
    Sinceramente me encanta todo de este mod
  6. Ashtar084
    Ashtar084
    5/5,
    were the update 2.3.11? in theversion off steam because i playing on FU server and i not steam client i need this please put this update here please tks for this mod
  7. voidrider
    voidrider
    5/5,
    I remember reading about this mod a couple of years back. Tried it, was awesome, bookmarked it and said I would come back in 2 years time and play with all the races. Sad to see it never took off and it has the same four races as back then. What an amazing potential. That being said, it still adds a lot of content and especially flavor to the game. Must have 100%.
  8. Sock_Bunny
    Sock_Bunny
    5/5,
    It adds ALIENS! Actual aliens!
  9. starboundminer
    starboundminer
    5/5,
    One of the best mods i've seen in a long time.
    Never stop working on it.
  10. Armorine1983
    Armorine1983
    5/5,
    One of the best mods i have used, great job coding this and it fits in very well with the vanilla game. It doesn't slow the game down at all even with all the content added
  11. star88bound
    star88bound
    5/5,
    Version: 2.3.8
    Great Race mod. Every Race has its own unique style, weapons, furniture etc. , while the Story of each Race is also interesting and makes them really worth trying them.
  12. rkila709
    rkila709
    5/5,
    this mod is so good, keep at it!
  13. Ashtar084
    Ashtar084
    5/5,
    good
  14. WOOLOO
    WOOLOO
    5/5,
    I keep forgetting whether or not i already made a review for this mod, regardless, I have one word: Noice
  15. Daikon Ocelot
    Daikon Ocelot
    5/5,
    A mighty fine mod. It has an excellent races with its own lore, culture, and technology.
  16. jimmyjack
    jimmyjack
    5/5,
    Love it great mod!
  17. Armorine1983
    Armorine1983
    5/5,
    I love playing this mod and it fits so well in with the vanilla game
  18. IHaveCripplingDepression
    IHaveCripplingDepression
    5/5,
    Version: 2.3.4
    That mod's very nice!
  19. ExToRtIoN_NuKeZ
    ExToRtIoN_NuKeZ
    5/5,
    Still one of the best race mods out there. Just one question. What's the Union Citizen Pass for? I'm not using an Aegi or Trink character
    1. Aegonian
      Author's Response
      The Union Citizen Pass doubles as a sort of driving license, allowing you to take vehicle found in Alliance settlements without angering the locals! It works for all races, but only Alliance races get one for free.
  20. Ashtar084
    Ashtar084
    5/5,
    lol