A hotfix update to fix a number of mistakes that made it into the 1.1.0 release.
- Phase Shift Module mod is now fully compatible.
- Avikan Vibro Core is craftable again, using different high tier materials
- The Ship Engineer is wearing the Engineer set clothes again
- Fixed incorrect S.A.I.L. dialog for certain upgrades
- Fixed a few spelling mistakes
- Added updated stat boosts to Avikan vanity armour. Warrior set is now as strong as iron
- Changed names for several items that had names that were too long to display in the crafting menu
- Updated prices for various items to be more balanced
- Updated damage for several items to bring them in line with Vanilla items again (Avikan javelins, spike traps, Jumprifles etc.)
- Arrows and harpoons from Avikan weapons now penetrate targets and get lodged into the ground. After the first hit, speed and damage are drastically decreased
- Jumprifles, jumpguns and jumpcannons now have updated explosion effects, and apply damage through the explosion rather than the projectile
- Updated the icons for a few Centensian items to be more in line with lore (lore is coming soon!)
- Added a new Centensian material in preparation for future updates
- Removed the Centensian Charged Jumprifle from the possible loot drops in ruins in preparation for a future update (if you already had the weapon, it just turned into something awesome)
- Added the start of the first Unique Weapon Quest (questline can't be completed yet, will be available in future update)
- Preparatory work for features coming in future updates
Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.Dismiss Notice
Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
Elithian Races Mod - A Starbound Expansion 2.3.10
A Starbound expansion mod which adds multiple new races and additional content