1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Elunite Race Mod 2.0.2

Adds Elunite as a playable Race!

1. Omnija
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Elunite
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Also available on Steam Workshop!

[​IMG]

Elunites will be worked around Tron/Sentai Styled themed and Cross-overs
    [We are under going a huge Lore Re-Write]

A race of highly advanced specimens, created for the sole purpose of entertainment.
    They live as puppets playing a role in history, for those who wish to escape their own.
    These hosts/creators believe we have all forgotten, but we still remember.

Character Customizations

[​IMG]

Weapons

[​IMG]

Armours

[​IMG]

Ship

[​IMG]

Current Features:
    [Material ID]
    35250 - 35260
    • Full Tier'd Weapons + (Mystery Tier 7 Sword)
    • Full Tier'd Armours + (Mystery Tier 7 Armour)
    • Toys (Nerf Guns, Laser Guns and more)
    • Lightsabers (Will be adding more from series and customs)
    • Blocks
    • Ship T1 to T10
    • Ship Pet + (House, Table and Toys)
    • Vehicles
    • Clothing
    • Storage
    • Furniture
    • Costumes
    • Decorations
    • NPCS and Tenants
    • Companion Cube Monster
    • Shield
    • Plants
    • Tools (Light Parasol, Light Cable and Detron Relocator)
    • Mystery Stuff
    [Spawnables]
    • (Spawn Companion Cube)
    /spawnmonster companioncube 1
    • (Upgrade ship beyond 8)
    /spawnitem shipT9 or 10

Coming Soon / WIP:
    • Codex
    • Fabricator
    • Warframe (Weapons, Furniture, Cosmetics)
    • Object Descriptions and Prices Correction

Future Features:
    • Re-spawn Re-vamp
    • Custom Mechs
    • Dungeons

Mod Dependency:

Bug Reports & Help Requests

Reporting Bugs and Requesting Help with this mod,
    should only be submitted through the Discussion Page or the Discord

Please stop using the Review Page as a mean of
    Requesting
    Personal Help or Questions about the mod

"Sharing is part of the Idea"
    If their's a featured or something you've made, and wish for it to be added to the race.
    Feel free to post or ask in the discussion boards.
    We are always looking for community contributions.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.

Recent Updates

1. Update 2.0.2
  2. Link Update
  3. A New Beginning

Recent Reviews

1. hamax2468
    hamax2468
    5/5,
    Version: 2.0.1
    absolutely love the mod but i have to ask, is this still in development and if you do respond id like it if you can link me a simple list of all the item id's within the mod to make obtaining some items a bit easier (specifically unobtainable items like the ship door (or at least it seems unobtainable)) anyways hope this mod ends up finishing and i look forward to a response.
  2. Megsoiluj
    Megsoiluj
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.6a
    They looks sooo cool.
  3. GokentoPower
    GokentoPower
    5/5,
    Because Tron-ized Power Rangers are awesome.
  4. ChronoHyperion
    ChronoHyperion
    5/5,
    Looks like this mod has a lot of potential, though I never installed it in my Starbound. I have some questions:
    First, is the mod have villages and/or dungeons with people in? And Second, Who create the Nerf guns and other toy guns, is it you or another person ('cause I'm interested)? I've give you 5 stars for support.
    1. Omnija
      Author's Response
      We haven't gotten around to fully adding any dungeons or villages (yet) we have villagers though. We do plan on coming back and creating more content for the elunites.
      Yes, i created the nerf and laser guns. Thought it would of made an interesting "VS" competitive sort of fun mini game.
  5. Bog
    Bog
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.6
    A really fun mod I only wish it had like different stuff like the Avali race.
  6. Dannir
    Dannir
    3/5,
    Version: 1.0.6
    The race is pretty nice. Too bad the weapons are all kinds of severely overpowered. The lightsabers are pretty stupid in that respect - for a lesser price than a Violium broadsword, at every upgraded Replicator, you can get a weapon that has the same base stats, but is two levels higher, resulting in hideously high statistics.

It goes without saying that this throws endgame balance completely out the window, and the discs themselves are always a level or two over what they should be as well. Should the equipment be properly updated to fit the current vanilla weapons' stats, it would get a solid fourth star or even a fifth.
    As it is, I had to unpack it so I could get everything in line with what it should be.
    1. Omnija
      Author's Response
      Feel free to contribute (your) re-balance and fixes to the github.
  7. xaliber
    xaliber
    4/5,
    Version: 1.0.5a
    Hooked into the mod because of the super sentai/Power Rangers look of the race. Stayed because it's just awesome. I like the aesthetic and unique starting weapon.

My only criticism on this mod might be these: the vehicles sold in Pete's seem to be too cheap (150 pixels). This might give access to vehicles way too early. Another one, the items and equipments should be made race specific. When I play as a Novakid and an Apex I can still craft Elunite items. It's a bit cluttering and feels un-immersive.

Other than that, great mod!
  8. AlexDeluxe
    AlexDeluxe
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.5
    Nice race, but bad ship
  9. Mooncalf99
    Mooncalf99
    5/5,
    Version: Version 1.0.2
    Very flavorful race. Weird and funny. I only wish that scan descriptions were race-specific instead of generic, but I do know how much work that would be. None the less, very cool.

Also, is the tier 1 ship based on the paddle from Arkanoid? :)
  10. Solzucht
    Solzucht
    4/5,
    Version: -Version 1.0.0a-
    Looks promising :)
    cant wait for an content update and further development!
    :D