1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Enemies Aren't Stupid! ... Anymore! 1.9

A mod that overhauls odd behaviors in NPC's and Monsters!

1. Over Gaming
    Over Gaming
    5/5,
    Version: 1.9
    Great mod.
    Maybe you can do bandit call reinforcement?
  2. Aer-ink
    Aer-ink
    3/5,
    I would give 5 stars to this one but for some reason generated enemies die when they notice my char, c'mon its not that ugly! hope this get a fix soon
  3. Chofranc
    Chofranc
    5/5,
    The mod is great but it's have a bug in the newest version that break some enemies on terraformed planets, the bug made the enemies insta killed on sight. Don't install it until the bug is fixed.
  4. LightbringerII
    LightbringerII
    3/5,
    Version: 1.6
    The new game update made this mod incompatible with it. I'll be waiting for an update of the mod.
  5. lornlynx
    lornlynx
    5/5,
    Works great and love how they can use horizontal doors now and walk over multiple floors :)
  6. Yurioppoor
    Yurioppoor
    5/5,
    In my opinion one of the best mods on the site! Thanks for updates
    1. SupaCURE
      Author's Response
      Thanks a ton, that means a lot!
  7. BBYipho
    BBYipho
    5/5,
    Version: 1.5
    Remember those few seconds you had to plan when you're getting close to an enemy and they haven't reacted yet? Forget that, it no longer exists as long there isn't a wall or door between you.

Combat is more fun and large groups of enemies actually feel more threatening. Crewmates also feel far more responsive in combat.

9/10 penguins. Because Smaggy the penguin actually died from quests with glitch knights and miniknog scientist that were too close together. Fun tho.
  8. enpoping
    enpoping
    5/5,
    Version: 1.4
    fucking nice mod have an 5*
  9. Arthur30
    Arthur30
    5/5,
    Version: 1.4
    Finally my allies aren't retarded and now can deal with ghosts, they now are ghost busters, awesome mod!
    1. SupaCURE
      Author's Response
      Hey I tried tp replicate your situation and my allies don't target the ghost, are you certain about that? Do you have a mod that turns damage on for them or something?
  10. Yurioppoor
    Yurioppoor
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2
    +5 for awesome update!
    1. SupaCURE
      Author's Response
      Thanks a ton, I appreciate it!
  11. weicarson
    weicarson
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1