1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Enemies Aren't Stupid! ... Anymore! 1.9

A mod that overhauls odd behaviors in NPC's and Monsters!

1. Emergency Update

SupaCURE
    Re-re-refixed ixodoom mission.
    DarknessLilly likes this.
  2. PATCH FILES NAO

SupaCURE
    - RESTRUCTURED THE MOD, USES PATCH FILES, THANKS FOR "FOLLOW MEMPHIS" GIVING ME THE PUSH I NEEDED TO CHANGE IT.

- Sorry for this taking so long!
    bk3k likes this.
  3. FIXED THE DARN THING!

SupaCURE
    --=Version 1.7=--
    - Fixed a bug where crew members would not spawn, this lead people to believe their save files were corrupted. They aren't, your game is fixed now for the most part. Enemies that were despawned may not come back, some may, it's hard to say. I am not able to update as frequently due to my recent acquisition of a full time job, but I will provide support during my time off as much as I can. Have a good one and thanks for using this little mod still!

- Oh and I made things...
  4. Fix for glitched NPC's on occasion

SupaCURE
    - Fixed a bug with enemies occasionally firing before aiming, resulting in them shooting at an approximately 45 degree angle. Credits go
    out to SentientSupper for providing me a proper fix for this little quirk! ( "rangedAimTime": 0.00 -> 0.01 )
  5. Fix for Second mission

SupaCURE
    --=Version 1.5=--
    - Fixed the bug with Ixodoom not spawning and freezing the second mission!! (Took me 3 hours to figure this one out)
    origamania, bk3k, ERA5002 and 2 others like this.
  6. Now with Technicolor!! (Enemies fight moar)

SupaCURE
    - Support for version 1.0.4 (They fixed my fix into their game and my fix broke their fix)

- Major change: Hostile NPC's now locate Monsters and hunt them down and vice versa.

- NPC's in combat now swap weapons out much faster than before.

- Most recent patch does not affect Snaggler, so my fix is still required for that to work properly.
  7. Merge fixes into 1.0.3

SupaCURE
    Had to update with starbound and merge my fixes for the horizontal hatches with the fix the devs applied for gates.
  8. New functionality and more! Enemy AI rework!

SupaCURE
    - Allies and other guards are now as responsive and reactive as hostile enemies
    - Rescripted the pathfinder and AI to allow NPC's opening Horizontal Doors!! (Hatches)
    - All NPCs attack much faster (Melee).
    - All NPCs will approach their targets that are above / below them much faster.
    Ickura likes this.
  9. Update to 1.1

SupaCURE
    Update to 1.1!

Added better reactivity to enemy AI
    Increased range of interest for enemies!