Any bug or issue reports are to go in the discussion tab, NOT in the reviews.
Hello and welcome to the Energy Shield tech mod, a completely passive body tech mod that redistributes damage to energy.
The basics are fairly simple:
Note that this mod naturally benefits melee weapons more than ranged weapons, but exploration will be much safer with this tech equipped.
- If you get hit with a full energy bar, you will take reduced damage but your energy will only start regenerating after a few seconds. Consuming energy will reset the energy regen block to normal.
- If you get hit while there is energy, but not a full bar, you will take increased damage and your energy will start regenerating after a normal period of time. Any surplus damage will apply to your health accordingly.
- If you get hit while your energy is depleted, it will pause your regeneration for a brief instant.
- Shielding may or may not be inconsistent, maybe due to lag.
- Fall damage may or may not be shielded, maybe due to lag.
- Does not protect from lethal damage. Ex: if you take 50 damage with 50 or less HP left, you will die.
- Fix issues
- Make a better challenge map
- Write better dialog
- Find a way to remove hurt sounds
If you have any suggestions for balance, leave them in the discussion tab.
- Mod Pack Permissions:
- Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
- Mod Assets Permissions:
- Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.
Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.Dismiss Notice
Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
Energy Shield 0.9.1
An entirely passive tech that protects you by redirecting damage to energy