1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Enhanced Storage 6.0.4

A quality of life mod which improves the whole storage system of Starbound.

1. draco1122
    draco1122
    5/5,
    Version: 1.034 [Upbeat Giraffe]
    Very stable nicely done thx you for all your hard work.
    1. NeoVanAlemania
      Author's Response
      And thanks for your suggestion and your review! ;)
  2. myomi13
    myomi13
    5/5,
    Great mod! Now I don't have to use containers that look out of place just to have a decent storage system.
  3. Coiso
    Coiso
    5/5,
    WOW! You read my soul! I EVER want to use the metals barrels as store! Thanks for your wonderfull mod!!!
    1. NeoVanAlemania
      Author's Response
      Hehe, gladly. ;)
  4. Rimelti
    Rimelti
    5/5,
    Version: 1.033 [Upbeat Giraffe]
    Good mod
  5. Omega_Element
    Omega_Element
    5/5,
    Version: 1.032 [Upbeat Giraffe]
    This is a must have mod, it makes it easy to move bases around.
  6. Typhron
    Typhron
    5/5,
    Provides a more hammer-space like storage in the vein of minecraft. Considering this is a game with a ton of things to gather, this is one of those features you don't miss till it's gone.

There are bugs here and there, of course. But the mod is otherwise fine and works surprisingly well.
  7. sosmic
    sosmic
    5/5,
    great mod !!
    good job =)
  8. Zzepish
    Zzepish
    5/5,
    You made my life easeyer)
  9. BG-0
    BG-0
    5/5,
    Version: 1.031 [Upbeat Giraffe]
    Thank you! I tried playing vanilla for a while after the latest stable... Very soon I absolutely had to fill my ship with lab storage lockers, barely made some sort of order into the chaos of items... Then boom, update flooded my ship with random crap from all the lockers. The storage solutions are just mystifyingly bad. Some people say this is too cheaty. No.Vanilla storage is just so goddamn awful that this seems cheaty. This kind of a mod is absolutely needed for storing any of your things in order/categorised. If you ever start tweaking to make things make more sense/make this less cheaty, please maintain a version with just this plain upgrade to storage space. I just want all storage items to be some sort of viable and usable without crafting and whatnot.
    1. NeoVanAlemania
      Author's Response
      Thank you!
      I want to make two different versions in the next time, a standard edition and a hoarder edition. :)

Both version will be adjusted to the needed area of the containers to maintain the balance. The standard edition with a regular chest size of 32 slots up to the giant containers with 100 slots. The hoarder edition instead will be 48 up to 120 slots. :)
  10. Taiine
    Taiine
    5/5,
    I have to say I love this mod. Although I'd have liked to see the size of the containers match up more with the size of the well.. container. Make the big ones hold more, and smaller ones hold less. Give us a real reason to use the bigger ones rather than just stack a bunch of small ones. Other than that I love this mod, more so sense you can move chests now and not have everything spill all over!
    1. NeoVanAlemania
      Author's Response
      Thanks! I think the best balancing will be a capacity in relation to the bounding box of each container.
  11. Naddox
    Naddox
    5/5,
    Amazing mod that is a must have for any Starbounder! I will never play without this mod again!
  12. cerealfruitcakes
    cerealfruitcakes
    5/5,
    I load up the game, go into my storage warehouse and smash a locker filled with my junk. Silence. Pure silence. I place my locker back, open it up just to be sure and then I seriously get up off my chair in real life and do a dance. No more of my junk spilling out like an overstuffed closet that I have to stuff back in. You sir have made my Starbound day!

I would like a version that has a more balanced approach to the amount of storage. It's a little high for my tastes especially for the smaller storage items.

But other than that, THANK YOU!
    1. NeoVanAlemania
      Author's Response
      Thank you very much! As I said before I will do my best to improve the balancing in the future. :)
  13. Zzepish
    Zzepish
    5/5,
    i realy like it. But it's too cheating. make some system of updates for each chest- from smallest ones, to bigest ones
    1. NeoVanAlemania
      Author's Response
      Thanks! Your right, I will do my best to adjust the capacity in the future. But the next step is to create a Crafting Station for all containers, if the blueprint is already known of course. After that I want to improve the balance.
  14. Coiso
    Coiso
    5/5,
    This is perfect for me! I'm a colector! Thanks!!!!
  15. Ayamabuki
    Ayamabuki
    5/5,
    Version: 1.03 [Upbeat Giraffe]
    This is perfect for all my hoarding needs! Thank you so much!
  16. CrystalCharlie
    CrystalCharlie
    5/5,
    Beautiful beautiful mod. Thank you. Now all those ugly boxes stacked on top of each other are not needed anymore. I just updated the mod and nothing fell out on the floor either when I opened my game - seamless transition!
  17. Destructor
    Destructor
    5/5,
    A fantastic mod for anyone who wants to store anything for any reason. Major major bonus points for not losing items in said chests when they get broken. Excellent job!
  18. UnheardSiren
    UnheardSiren
    5/5,
    A must have if you have any other mod that adds anything, hoard, or both!
  19. genjiworks
    genjiworks
    5/5,
    Did you ever know that you're my hero, and everything I would like to be? I can fly higher than an eagle, 'cause you are the wind beneath my wings. --- That's how much I love this mod.
    1. NeoVanAlemania
      Author's Response
      Haha thank you very much my very own poet! :D
  20. angrboda_giantess
    angrboda_giantess
    5/5,
    Version: 1.022 [Upbeat Giraffe]
    Very useful! 16 slots is kind of ridiculous in a game with so many objects.