1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

EnhancedTemperature 1.3.2 reup

Adds a more complex temperature system to starbound

1. Predilecta
    Predilecta
    5/5,
    Version: 1.3.2 reup
    This is a great modification that brings to the game temperature on several planets forcing you to build bases and use specific clothes to survive, could have effects on the characters like feel cold "shaking" or "breathing steam" in low temperatures and other functionalities, but it is a very complex and interesting mod!
  2. LMasterGame
    LMasterGame
    5/5,
    Version: 1.3.2 reup
    Review for 1.3.2 version
    very good, definitely starbound needs it, but if you want to set it better, its need a graphical interface for this mod, and enviromental conditions, keeping in mind the rain, snow, wheater, blocks, walls, liquids, food etc.
    (there are just suggestions if you don't want to improve it its not problem)
    (excuse my grammar errors)
    and user tunning for temperature settings is still not bad
  3. Corax
    Corax
    5/5,
    Version: 1.3.1
    Top of the must-have list.
  4. florant
    florant
    5/5,
    amazing! is support for new biomes still being added?
    1. Iris Blanche
      Author's Response
      Yes, currently i am doing a big rewrite of the mod. Some mods will be supported directly from the core mod so any additional compatibility patches will not be necessary anymore when the update is released.
  5. Alejous629
    Alejous629
    5/5,
    Sometimes I get cold :(
  6. Greenfinger Abibi
    Greenfinger Abibi
    5/5,
    Now starbound feels more dangerous!
  7. a0001521
    a0001521
    4/5,
    Version: 1.2
    I like the idea of having to protect yourself against extreme temperature, sorta reminds me of Frostfall for Skyrim.
    I think it's not a bad idea to give cooked food the ability to temporary increase exposure for the player as well, hope to see that in the future.
    Also I don't know if it's a bug caused by this mod; When I removed my EPP in a very hot planet, although the deadly hot status was shown on my HUD, I didn't take any DoT damage of jump high decrease.
    1. Iris Blanche
      Author's Response
      This isn't a bug it's intended since the deadly heat / deadly chill debuffs will cause an exposure death over time regardless of protection equip.
  8. Baron46
    Baron46
    2/5,
    Version: 1.1.4
    you can't survive or exploration on dark or scorch planet it's only force you go straight into underground
    also wearing recommended armor is to weak for high tier-planet. but still good mod(kinda)
    1. Iris Blanche
      Author's Response
      The equipment alone doesn't provide enough exposure protection. This is intended. You'll have to build small outposts and carefully plan your exploration.
  9. aldasar
    aldasar
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0
    It adds another option of Survive not just die or be immune.
  10. Inf_Wolf14
    Inf_Wolf14
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0
    I shall happily take the spot of first review...
    First, as almost mandatory, thank you for reviving temperature. It is something I have always loved and awaited a return of.
    Second, the balancing, as I find it, is pretty damn good. Nice work.
    Third, I like how you are using a quest tracker for the temp tracking.
    Forth... Eh, that's all I got... Great job, and I await the FU patch.

-Inf_Wolf14