1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated [Enraged Koala - U8] Kingdom Hearts Compilation Mod 0.0.5d

Stuff from the Kingdom Hearts Universe

1. D1vid123
    D1vid123
    4/5,
    Version: 0.0.5d
    super good but think it could have a Hooded organaztion13 robe or stuff thatd be cool man this is the best kingdom hearts mod for starbound
    1. Tuesday's Eyebrow
      Author's Response
      Clothing and armor isn't planned for awhile, but they will be in the mod eventually. Unfortunately, I don't have allot of time to work on this anymore due to school and such. But with fall and winter break on the horizon, I might be able to push some updates. Here's hoping things work out.
  2. Dark_Chaos
    Dark_Chaos
    5/5,
    Version: 0.0.5d
    hey man sorry if I gave you a bit of trouble back in the comments section before. This is still a good mod and I really hope you update it to pleased giraffe. There's only one mod like this and you hold the key to it's destiny. Excuse the pun.
    1. Tuesday's Eyebrow
      Author's Response
      I just started University this year, so my time has been greatly reduced. My motivation is also pretty low as well. It helps when people show interest. I'll look into what might be broken sometime soon.
  3. Daldingo
    Daldingo
    1/5,
    Version: 0.0.5b
    You say you removed Tabularasa dependency, but it is still impossible to bring the items into the game without it. I can spawn keychains and such as admin, but the weapons are all listed as generic items with a recipe requiring one of the keychains, etc. So basically this is an empty mod that gives you green blocks.
    1. Tuesday's Eyebrow
      Author's Response
      Thank you for pointing this out. It has been fixed. (hopefully)
  4. Exsistentiam
    Exsistentiam
    5/5,
    Version: 0.0.5b
    Loving it but these small problem sephiroths masamune is far too weak for a weapon thats so iconic and belongs to such a powerful (and insane) badass
    1. Tuesday's Eyebrow
      Author's Response
      Yeah, I'm still working on balancing stuff. I have to rewrite allot of this mod already and I'm going to be away from home for two weeks starting in a couple of hours. Thanks for the review, though. It's very much appreciated.

Edit: Try "/spawnitem masamune+" (make sure you have admin turned on with "/admin") It's much more powerful than the regular version.
  5. Flare2
    Flare2
    5/5,
    Version: 0.0.4
    tl;dr version: Try to implement effects when using different variations. Can't implement, try making tech. Still can't implement, I understand.
    Seems like it's going pretty good. One thing I was thinking about was the Drive Form variations of Sora's outfits in KH2 and how they affect gameplay, more specifically, allow you to dual wield. What I was thinking (and I'm keeping the line "To the best of my ability" in my mind, so if you can't implement this/the clothing was meant for vanity, it's alright)was that each variation of the outfit could give different abilities. To put it simply:
    Valor = constant Jump Boost,
    Wisdom = constant Speed Boost,
    Master = gives the effects of the 2 previously mentioned forms, along with Pulse Jump(in case you don't have it in one of your tech slots),
    Final = also gives the effects of Valor and Wisdom, along with Bubble Boost(also if you don't have it in one of your slots, but if you do implement this, make sure this variation gives A lot of energy and/or a high recharge rate, so it can be used in one whole run/can be used after up to a 2 second wait.)
    Another thing you could do is make it feel a lot more like it was in the game, and make drive forms tech.
    1. Tuesday's Eyebrow
      Author's Response
      Thanks! There's definitely a lot to do, and while I do want to do something for drive forms, that will have to wait for a bit as I work up to making clothing. One good way to figure out how to implement things you haven't done before is to look for a mod that does the same thing and study the source code, and with augmented armors I can at least do the things you suggested for valor and wisdom... I just don't know if I can put tech effects on clothing, so we'll see what I can do. At the very least, the armor will have a set passive effects.
  6. Flare2
    Flare2
    4/5,
    Version: 0.0.1b
    I'm giving a 4/5 because 1: I like kingdom hearts, so this, when completed, will basically be heaven for me, and 2: Like Exsistentiam said, it looks like it'll go places. My one request is that you add in(while it's basically another version of the Kingdom Key) Zero/One from Re: Coded.
    1. Tuesday's Eyebrow
      Author's Response
      Thank you! I have so much planned for this thing that it's going to be a long time before it's finished, especially since I am the only one working on this thing. I've been busy with work for the past few days, so I haven't been able to give any progress updates. As for Zero/One, since it's the only new Keyblade from that game, I accidentally overlooked it. The problem is that Starbound's weapon sprites are on a slight angle, so getting those sharp edges may be a little more difficult than if it was straight up and down, or at 45 degrees like Terraria, but I'll see what I can do!
  7. Exsistentiam
    Exsistentiam
    3/5,
    Version: 0.0.0
    as this is a beginning mod and looks like it will go places i'll give it a 3/5 also for your organisation (XIII) of what will be and such.