1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Environmental Safety 1.3

Adds a a few items that let you manage the safety of the environment of a room!

1. greenRAM
    greenRAM
    5/5,
    Version: 1.3
    One of my favorites.
  2. Ashtar084
    Ashtar084
    5/5,
    Obrigado esta de Parabéns :p

ty this mod :) nice run 4 this mod i like ty
  3. bitbucketcynic
    bitbucketcynic
    3/5,
    With v1.3 of the game, the gravity control in asteroid fields this mod offers is broken. Was nice while it lasted... Everything else still works, though.
  4. SkeithStone
    SkeithStone
    4/5,
    Awesome mod!. idem on the two previous comments about the bug about the ambient nodes.
  5. MetalOvercoat
    MetalOvercoat
    5/5,
    exept for the bug said on the other comment, this is a great mod :D (I finally created my home base (population included) though they keep dying when i forget the main door open XD
  6. Mixingtone
    Mixingtone
    4/5,
    Version: 2016-11-02
    Incredibly awesome mod, been waiting for something like this to appear. Very useful in many occasions but... there's something I can't seem to figure out. i built down into an ice planet and turned on the heater, connected each room but some rooms stay cold even with the nodes connected. Other than that great mod!