1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Equivalent Exchange for Starbound 3.1.5

Starbound mod inspired by Equivalent Exchange

1. Adrian111534
    Adrian111534
    5/5,
    Version: 3.1.5
    Work without problems with 1.4.3, thank you.
  2. Sock_Bunny
    Sock_Bunny
    5/5,
    Version: 3.0.0
    *Drops some 'nice words' and punches the 'Like' button and kicks the 'Favorite' button*
    1. AlbertoRota
      Author's Response
      Wow! That was fast!
  3. L U N A T I C
    L U N A T I C
    5/5,
    Version: 2.0.0
    Does this work on 1.3?
    1. AlbertoRota
      Author's Response
      That's a question I didn't expected... people do usually only worry about 1.4 since that's the last version...
      Never tried it outside 1.4, let me know if it works in 1.3
  4. kidman_XD
    kidman_XD
    5/5,
    Version: 0.0.0
    The mod is excellent by description, the idea is probably taken from the Equivalent Exchange mod 2 of minecraft :)
    1. AlbertoRota
      Author's Response
      Thank you for the review!
      Indeed, the idea was taken from it, I thought that it was clear, but after re-reading everything, it was nowhere!
      Now it's just after the title, to properly credit it! ;)
  5. Sock_Bunny
    Sock_Bunny
    5/5,
    Version: 0.0.0
    Awesome mod! At first it seemed like it'd be completely broken. 1000 water for 1000 points, 1000 points to 1000 titanium? Nope! That 1000 water is gonna get you 10 points, but 10 coal will get you 20 points.
    1. AlbertoRota
      Author's Response
      Thank you for the review!
      I try to balance it so that your main EMC income should always be "Studying", while "Burning" should be your last option for when you are only missing a few "EMC" and you really don't want to go mining/hunting/farming.