Adds a new UI that allows swapping the normal MM mode items in the essential slots for whatever you want (with restrictions...)
This mod uses StardustLib's Quickbar, so StardustLib is required for this mod.
Basically, the mod lets you do this:
The UI looks like this:
As the UI says, put an item on the corresponding slot to swap it with what's already there (you won't get the actual wiretool/painttool/scanmode items).
Right-click the corresponding slot to eject any custom item placed there and restore the slot to its original function.
- Cannot replace the MM slot (to prevent losing upgrades)
- Cannot insert stackable items or items with durability
- Can only replace tools that you've unlocked (the earliest you can use this feature is after the Erchius Mines mission, when Esther activates the MM's scan mode)
This mod works client-side and is 100% compatible with any servers, regardless if they have this mod or not!
WARNING: If you ever manage to put a consumable item in one of the slots and make it empty, you will not be able to restore its function!
To fix this, enter admin mode and do /giveessentialitem [wiretool/painttool/scanmode] [wiretool/painttool/inspectiontool]
Link to workshop version
- Mod Pack Permissions:
- Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
- Mod Assets Permissions:
- You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.
Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.Dismiss Notice
Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
Essentials Swapper 2017-08-20
Change what items are in wiretool, painttool, and inspectiontool slots