1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Ethereal Mod Beta v1.1

Adds ghostly gear and abilities to Starbound

1. Lupus Alifer
    Features:

Ethereal Blade
    Ethereal Wings
    Ethereal Bow New!

All gear made with pixels at the anvil.

EM.gif etherealbow-anim.gif

Installation:

Delete old Ethereal Mod folder before installing new version, or; cut and paste a backup in a different folder (not /mods) if you'd like to roll back or compare changes.

Extract to /Starbound/giraffe_storage/mods folder.

In progress:

Souls in monster and npc treasure pool; lesser and greater.
    Themed crafting station, use souls to craft and upgrade.
    Skull Lantern.
    More efficient particle effects.
    Custom sound effects.

Goals:

Abilities using a dynamic mana system.
    Quests!
    More uniquely-themed magical abilities and gear.

Recent Reviews

1. InfinityBladeDragon
    InfinityBladeDragon
    4/5,
    Version: Beta v1.1
    I love this mod but I crash when I equip I am a Pelici and it crash when I equip otherwise I adore the concept of your mod keep it up can't wait for future content from you :D
    1. Lupus Alifer
      Author's Response
      Thanks mate, I will be modding again when we finally get Starbound v1.0
  2. Yukihirou
    Yukihirou
    5/5,
    Version: Beta v1.1
    Why instant 5 stars? cuz of interesting ideas and visual elements. Test it yourself, the author know how to make particles look good, try enhanced gore for ex to see it for yourself if you have the time.
  3. Rao999
    Rao999
    4/5,
    Version: beta v1 [wip]
    I like the concept of souls ad adding mana, is there a specific way to get souls or are they just a random drop?
    1. Lupus Alifer
      Author's Response
      I think I might make it so that ehereal weapons and abilities cause an entity to drop a lesser soul on death, but lesser and greater souls will be patched into vanilla files as a rare drop. Higher tier monsters and npcs will have a higher chance of dropping souls