1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Even Larger Bags 1.0

Increases the size of bags to hold 80 items instead of 40.

Tags:
  1. Kenshkrix
    Increases the size of bags to hold 80 items instead of 40.

WARNING: Completely incompatible with existing games.

The game will definitely crash if you try to load an old character after installing this mod.

If you install this mod you will have to start a new character.

If you want to play an existing character that does not have this mod, you will have to uninstall.

If you empty your inventory before uninstalling that character will still load but will have 40 slots again, if anything is in the 40 extra slots the character will not load.
    Using and then disabling this mod MIGHT make your character unable to join any un-modded server, I haven't tested this but it seems likely.

For multiplayer both the server and client must have this mod installed or you will get disconnected, but it works perfectly fine in singleplayer once you've started a new character.

I'm re-uploading this here at the request of Quinch from the Steam Workshop, if there are any particular issues I'm most likely to respond to an email or message on steam.
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.
    xhoneyholicc likes this.

Recent Reviews

1. BILLY500436
    BILLY500436
    4/5,
    Version: 1.0
    Good mod by Quinch. I also checked the files in this and the hoarder add on and this is like a simplified version of it. 4-Points for re-upload though.
    1. Kenshkrix
      Author's Response
      I'm the one that made this mod initially, I just uploaded it here because Quinch asked about it.
      I haven't seen that 'hoarder' add on though, might look at that.