1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Extended Chat Boogaloo 2016-07-01

EXTENDED CHAT WITH COLORS THAT STAND OUT!

1. Maikoa
    Hiya! I make lots of mods with my best friend ShiniKaze but he and I normally don't release them...

We're gonna start changing that, and sharing what we can with you all.
    This is an extended chat mod. It's useful for RP servers. All of them, seeing as it's multiplayer friendly.

Whisper chat is blue, planet chat is white, server command chat is red and universe is yellow.

I hope it stands out, and that it helps you. ^^

Feedback is appreciated!

Please ask before you use this mod in compilations or distribute it on forums and stuff, ok?

I made this for use on my RP server!

Version history:
    2015-10-11 - added
    2016-07-01 - updated with one thing
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Do not alter or redistribute the assets included in this mod.
    Waffle-Chan and Lindazana like this.

Recent Updates

1. Extended Chat Boogaloo

Recent Reviews

1. TheWalrusNet
    TheWalrusNet
    5/5,
    Version: 2015-10-11
    Worked perfectly first time, excellent mod. Very useful for RP, the white chat is easier on the eyes and the red server messages actually stand out now. It's also key to note that the font size has been reduced and the chatbox extended, so it's harder to miss things when chat is getting hectic.
    10/10 will use mod again.
  2. X74
    X74
    5/5,
    Version: 2015-10-11
    It makes text a different color than the grass!