- Fridge allows up to 4 pages of items (so that's 144 items)
- The fridge and all pages of items works with crafting recipes
- The content of the fridge is loaded/saved into the normal game save without issues
- Scroll between pages of items using the arrows keys
- When adding/removing an item display the page the item was added/removed from
- Detect when the fridge menu is exited
- Save in a per-save SMAPI config so the user can edit his fridge
- Display page # above the inventory UI DONE
- Less fragile fridge detection code
- Compatibility with gamepad/joystick
- Rebinding previous page/next page keys
- Click buttons to change pages DONE
- Use the same technique to make bigger chests
- Compatibility with chest labels mod
- Compatibility with mods that change the ItemGrabMenu
- Mod Pack Permissions:
- You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
- Mod Assets Permissions:
- You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.
Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.Dismiss Notice
Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
Extended Fridge SMAPI 0.94
Extended Fridge for SMAPI 0.40.x - 144 slots - 4 pages