1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Extended Fridge SMAPI 0.94

Extended Fridge for SMAPI 0.40.x - 144 slots - 4 pages

1. tadapooo
    tadapooo
    4/5,
    Version: 0.94
    Really good but the bug Hero of Wolves pointed out ("If you have 1 item in the fridge and you right click it it will duplicate the item so 1 is in the fridge and 1 is in your inventory, so you can get infinite items doing this.") is still there
  2. Neferatem
    Neferatem
    5/5,
    It's great to be able to put all things needed for cooking in the fridge, no more searching where you put those ingredients!
  3. Vith
    Vith
    5/5,
    I love to cook, this is a lifesaver!
  4. elibeli2011
    elibeli2011
    5/5,
    It works for me. Thank You :) ♥
  5. Yonko_Saga
    Yonko_Saga
    5/5,
    Version: 0.92
    It's really helpful
  6. Hero Of Wolves
    Hero Of Wolves
    4/5,
    Great mod but I'd like to let you know of a bug it has! If you have 1 item in the fridge and you right click it it will duplicate the item so 1 is in the fridge and 1 is in your inventory, so you can get infinite items doing this.
  7. shaddo
    shaddo
    5/5,
    Great mod!!! this is such a great change... especially for packrats like me... being more that a bit absent minded, I can never remember right off which chest contains what, & recipes always seem to want something I have to go dig for!
  8. Neferatem
    Neferatem
    5/5,
    No more wondering in which chest that needed ingredient is, just put everything in the fridge!
  9. Jammee
    Jammee
    5/5,
    A MUST HAVE mod for everyone! No more running around between frig and chests just to find the ingredients you need to cook up a perfect meal :)
  10. lannihamm
    lannihamm
    5/5,
    the sheer amount of chests this mod freed up for me is unreal
  11. scrptrx
    scrptrx
    5/5,
    Version: 0.91f
    mod works perfectly. i was using a dedicated "ice chest" for my fish before but no longer! i love that i can stash all my crap in my fridge now. no more picking and choosing. A+++++
  12. Trightin
    Trightin
    5/5,
    This mod works perfectly. It does everything it says it will; and it is very easy to use.
  13. TeseH71
    TeseH71
    5/5,
    TY so much I hated when I to have to go fetch the ingredients this has made it that all my ingredients' are available!
  14. RichieJS
    RichieJS
    5/5,
    Version: 0.91
    easy to use mod