1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Extended Fridge SMAPI 0.94

Extended Fridge for SMAPI 0.40.x - 144 slots - 4 pages

1. "PLZ I WANT TO PLAY 1.1 WITH MODS" Edition

Crystalmir
    !WARNING!: Please don't forget to remove any previous M007_ExtendedFridge or M007_ExtendedFridge_0.40.x folder you have in /mods before upgrading. Enjoy!!!!

(+) "PLZ I WANT TO PLAY 1.1 WITH MODS" Quick conversion to 1.1 so you can use the extended fridge in 1.1
    (+) Reduced spam from the mods in SMAPI logs

Hasn't been fully tested because I understand how important this is to you guys and I wanted to post the new version as quickly as possible.

Dupe bug from previous version is still present.
    Dakmordian, scrptrx and foghorn like this.
  2. FIX Better fridge detection

Crystalmir
    !WARNING!: Please don't forget to remove any previous M007_ExtendedFridge or M007_ExtendedFridge_0.40.x folder you have in /mods before upgrading. Enjoy!!!!

Should fix issues with detecting the fridge and you can change keybinds in the config.json file generated the first time you run the mod. Will also auto-switch to the correct page when you remove an item from the fridge.
  3. Quick fix for Organize button sometimes crashing SMAPI 0.40.x

Crystalmir
    Sorry about the bug :(
    Coolwyngs and foghorn like this.