1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Extra Dungeons [For version 1.3.2] Version 0.74

More content for you!

1. HSneak
    HSneak
    5/5,
    Version: version 0.42
    Pure fun ! I espeically liked the western theme !!! MOAR plox :D
  2. LesserKnown
    LesserKnown
    5/5,
    Version: version 0.42
    Missions are the most fun part of Starbound. This mod adds more of them.
  3. jj200275
    jj200275
    5/5,
    Version: v0.41
    I love these missions! My favorite was probably the Miniknog mission, because you could stealth your way through most of it.
  4. SapphireCoyote
    SapphireCoyote
    5/5,
    Version: v0.31 for stable
    This mod really adds more of just what I love most to Starbound, and even expands upon it; the missions. The author has outdone themselves on detailing each and everyone of these missions, and I wish to see more in the near future hopefully. For anyone looking to expand their questing options, this mod is undoubtedly for them.
  5. Lehanson
    Lehanson
    5/5,
    10,5/10 really makes a variety of content In Starbound
    (sorry for my English)
    " игРа СУПИР ВАЩЕ ФСЕМ САВЕтУТю "
    Vasia Pupkin
  6. shavak
    shavak
    5/5,
    Excellent work! All dungeons are well designed and full of challenges, even the musics are awesome too!
  7. Thalant
    Thalant
    5/5,
    Version: v0.3 for stable
    This mod should be more noticed! It adds some VERY fun missions with a lot of side secrets. Keep up the good work!
  8. geestar1998
    geestar1998
    5/5,
    This was a much needed mod as end game isn't the most exciting :D Thanks for updating!
  9. Leithal--Weapon
    Leithal--Weapon
    5/5,
    Super Awesome I was reviewing outdated mods and was hoping I'd see this one sometime soon. Thanks for updating your mod much appreciated. Thanks for sharing your work with everyone!
  10. jj200275
    jj200275
    5/5,
    Version: v0.2 for stable
    Nice mod! I just played through the Avian temple mission, and I really enjoyed it! Plenty of secrets and traps.
  11. Alucardvontepes
    Alucardvontepes
    5/5,
    Version: 2015-12-22
    Great mission!
  12. GeoGraf
    GeoGraf
    5/5,
    Version: 2015-12-22
    Thanks for the Mod :D