1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Fazbear Entertainment AI 1.1

Fazbear Entertainment is not responsible for damage to property or person.

1. TimeCraked
    FAZBEAR ENTERTAINMENT AI
    By TimeCraked

This is the first mod I've ever made for Starbound myself! I've assisted graphically in a few other mods though, so I'm not too bad (At least I think so.)

This mod turns the animatronic horrors of Freddy Fazbear's Pizza into S.A.I.L compatible AIs.

Completed:

• Freddy Fazbear AI

In Progress:

• Chica the Chicken AI
    Plans for the Future:
    • Make all of the original five animatronics into AIs! 1/5 Complete
    • Custom Sounds for talking (Not sure if possible)
    • Custom Text

Screenshot(s):
    [​IMG]

Installation Instructions:

Open "Freddy Fazbear AI Version 1.1.zip" and decide which race you want to set Freddy for. Drop the folder for the corresponding race into your mods folder.
    socom55 likes this.

Recent Updates

1. Racial Selection

Recent Reviews

1. christopher4545
    christopher4545
    4/5,
    Version: 1.1
    its looks like a good mod but I cant get it working you said it was like replaces S.A.I.L?
  2. Broconut
    Broconut
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1
    R U READY 4 FREDDY?
    In all seriousness though, the sprite work is good. The only complaint I have is that the talking animation looks a little bit strange, like Freddy's teeth are melding together or something. I would replace the talking animation with the yelling one and make the yelling animation a bit more exaggerated. Aside from that, and maybe the lack of custom text (which is planned), I have no other complaints.
    1. TimeCraked
      Author's Response
      I never noticed the melding look of the teeth in the talking animation. Huh. Well, he only has teeth on the bottom half of his mouth, but I can try and improve the graphics before I push out the Chica update.

Thanks for the input!
  3. angel_d_cano777
    angel_d_cano777
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0
    Looks good and love it when Freddy go to golden Freddy and back before rebooting the ship.
    1. TimeCraked
      Author's Response
      Yeah, I thought adding that would make a nice touch. Expect to see either Bonnie or Chica next!
  4. Rex Blackbeak
    Rex Blackbeak
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0
    Awesomely Awesome..... A Perfect Mod For A Perfect AI.......